Jedi Callsign?

Bobiroka

This might be a case of OCD, but this is really winding me up...

As a Jedi Knight, when you first go to your ship and accept your first space mission, you are designated a callsign. Can anyone remember what that is? Only I must have been distracted for a second and can no longer remember it. Have tried googling it and searched the various databases out there, but no one seems to have written it down anywhere... :(

Help me SWTOR community! You're my only hope!

Cheers,

Bobiroka

Edited by Bobiroka

When I was looking this up to make sure I was remembering it correctly, I found all of them in the datarip so here they all are or at least my guesses for a couple:

JK- Shield

JC- Guardian

T- Meteor

S- Ace

SW- Tempest

SI- Rage

BH- Scree

IA- Nightshrike

Edit: Corrected the SW/SI although they really should be reversed.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Thanks Ranadiel!

I've made one of every character except the Jedi Knight so it's good to finally fill in the last name.

PS-> Fleet call-signs are chuffing hilarious. My main is a Bounty Hunter, in my head every time I run a space mission, it's to my Allies yelling "Hooray, we're saved! It's SCREEEEEEE (As pronounced in panel two of the following comic: http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/03/28)

When I was looking this up to make sure I was remembering it correctly, I found all of them in the datarip so here they all are or at least my guesses for a couple:

JK- Shield

JC- Guardian

T- Meteor

S- Ace

SW- Rage

SI- Tempest

BH- Scree

IA- Nightshrike

I'm pretty damn sure troopers callsigns aren't Meteor...

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find anything online either until I saw a post from someone whining about the BH call sign being "Scree". The person listed three other names (all the Imperial ones), so I googled "swtor call sign scree rage tempest nightshrike" and FINALLY got to this page.

You guys are right about the call signs being introduced, then left to die alone in space. I really hope BW does something with these soon.

/request sticky thread. No doubt others are wondering about their call signs.

Oh hey people responded in this thread two months ago. Missed that. >.>

I corrected my earlier post with regards to SI/SW. It makes more sense the other way around which is why I had them that way(datarip didn't have any context to help distinguish them so I went with the most logical).

• 4 weeks later...