November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

11/5

According to the update us novemberers are going to get in tomorrow.. we should at least.

Kinda sucks because i ordered the $150 Collectors edition the first day of pre-orders but didnt imput my code untill november.. Fail. :|

Edited by Hellishreaper

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here in denmark we finish school off by getting hammered (drink to we drop) then go home and dont speak with the others again, happend both when i finish normal school and got my buisness degree... cant realy call those special moments, considering at the time i was working as a bartender, and getting hammered was kinda something i did on a week´ly basis :p:p:p

11/5

According to the update us novemberers are going to get in tomorrow.. we should at least.

Kinda sucks because i ordered the $150 Collectors edition the first day of pre-orders but didnt imput my code untill november.. Fail. :|

if it helps m8 i feel bad for ya............ even tho is kinda your own fault :p never the less i do still feel bad for ya ^^

11/5

yea but the wait is over mate, one thing you got to look forward to is not have to pay 20k credits for the speeder only the 40k to train. i would love to have a ce but they where sold out hoping on the 20 th they have some extras to sale.:)

yea but the wait is over mate, one thing you got to look forward to is not have to pay 20k credits for the speeder only the 40k to train. i would love to have a ce but they where sold out hoping on the 20 th they have some extras to sale.:)

just wondering i havent even tryed the beta, when you say 40k for skill and 20k for mount, how much "grinding" can i be looking forward to?

just of the top of my head when i read this is seems like ALOT, but then again i have no clue what the ingame complete quest money rewards are like

just wondering i havent even tryed the beta, when you say 40k for skill and 20k for mount, how much "grinding" can i be looking forward to?

just of the top of my head when i read this is seems like ALOT, but then again i have no clue what the ingame complete quest money rewards are like

none really, you will make at least 6-10 before lv 10, just pick everything up and vendor it, do not buy armor the quest give you pretty much the same or better thing, just buy your skills thats it. if you craft sell the stuff u make to lv up with, or us them to reverse eng. its not ot hard to make cash i think they did this to cut out credit farmers. so all in all you get to mount at lv 25, you should have by then or shorty after that the cash to buy b4 you leave the planet, if that helps.

They said up the the last week or so in November. So I am understanding that people who Pre-ordered it from half way into the 24th to the 31rd might not make it. A lot of people pre-ordered the game on Thanksgiving and Black Friday :(

11-24 Here

Edited by Boxoshadow

They said up the the last week or so in November. So I am understanding that people who Pre-ordered it from half way into the 24th to the 31rd might not make it. A lot of people pre-ordered the game on Thanksgiving and Black Friday :(

11-24 Here

if they let over 300k in tomorrow then all of nov should get in.mabey even first week of dec, who knows, the sun will shiny on our back sides someday, right.. have faith in the almight rockjaw!! and dont take an arrow to the knee!

11-24 Here

I think us 11/24ians will make it last wave tom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.