Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this in a different thread....

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow (not necessarily all of those listed on the Server Status page, though) and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

found this in a different thread....

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow (not necessarily all of those listed on the Server Status page, though) and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

where are you getting this ?

This is ********. I'm sorry but I have played to many pre open games and this is got to be the worst idea I have seen. I understand the reasoning behind all of this but they over thought how bad it would really be. If the released every 2 hours or something to stop the stress on servers so be it but this is way over board. I guess long as I get my 5 days before pre launch of the game I'll deal with the cray stuff. Which would mean the rest of us get in tomorrow or demand money back.

im a 29th nov, and tbh i would love to get ingame tomorrow ofc, but if not then im gonna do a long evening of movies pop-corn and arrows to the knee, which means i will be sleeping well into friday, where i most likely will get the inv in case they stop at 26th tomorrow as warned :o

which means morning coffe, and full of energi for a 48 hours none stop power lvl´ling trying to catch up to those on the 1st wave :p

From twitter

"Rockjaw Stephen Reid

You both might want to re-read. Up to end of November (ish) tomorrow, more on Friday."

Edit....the question for Stephen's comment was: "This is good news! That means there's a chance for early December pre-orders to get EGA tomorrow!"

So it's good news still for late November's

Edited by Saizor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.