Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure on thur most if not all of nov will be on, they invited a huge amount today, the rest of july, all of august all of sept and up to oct 2, all in one day, so i think novemberites have a really good chance tomorow, perhaps some of dec as well if not most, but i dont want to get anyones hopes up for dec tho nov and dec were some huge numbers so ill bet on most of nov if not all of nov in tomorow.

im pretty sure on thur most if not all of nov will be on, they invited a huge amount today, the rest of july, all of august all of sept and up to oct 2, all in one day, so i think novemberites have a really good chance tomorow, perhaps some of dec as well if not most, but i dont want to get anyones hopes up for dec tho nov and dec were some huge numbers so ill bet on most of nov if not all of nov in tomorow.

I hope you're right, but I can't help but feel that many people did what I did and waited to test the game before preordering which could possibly create another "slow" area similar to the July people from yesterday. This would mean that Most of November would get in but people like me (27th) might have a longer wait than it might seem.

see your point, but my guts kinda tell me that amount of pre-orders in nov, might be high, tho not as high as when the signups for the game got official... but then again, kinda hard to say without any facts from BW on this matter, but still i got a feeling :o

see your point, but my guts kinda tell me that amount of pre-orders in nov, might be high, tho not as high as when the signups for the game got official... but then again, kinda hard to say without any facts from BW on this matter, but still i got a feeling :o

yeah i have that feeling too here's hoping that it's wrong though

I was hoping they would do this, new servers on the third day so some can start off fresh. Just hurts those that have friends/guild on a starter server. Might have to make the wife play on a new server instead of me playing the one she is on now..

Pre-order levels in NOV are probably higher than aug/sep/oct , because of the beta test weekends..

and here you come and just had to burst my bubble huh? ;P

as i said i had a feeling, and im still planning on living in my dream ;P

well about the waves tomorrow, i know there is a chance for it to either way, i might be playing tomorrow night if im lucky, if not then i will cry myself to sleep yet again, and wake up and hope for the best again the day after :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.