Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/29 here. At the current rate I'm guessing Thursday or Friday. Honestly kind of glad for the break, been in the Beta since August. :cool:

comments like that makes ppl dislike you m8 ;P

i was invited to the 1st weekend stress test, but due to my computer cpu burned out the morning of the 1st day, i wasnt able to replace my comp until after the weekend beta, at which points my friends got the inv for the 2nd weekend, but i didnt get that one either due to me not being there the 1st weekend ;P

so keep that in mind while i say : SHAME ON YOU!!!! ;P

I just read on another forum that Beta Testers are excluded through perhaps the 19th from the EGA because "They already had an opportunity to experience this wonderful game far ahead of most other players" So any of us who didn't do the Stress Test or weekends or Beta anything should get in sooner, right? Seems fair.

Troll They never said anything of the sort, it is all based on when you redeemed your pre-order code. It has nothing whatsoever to do with if you were in beta or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.