Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they stop for today or the waves stil comming?

thye're done for today, 4 waves total and 4 more for tomorrow, seeing that they went with about 2-3 week intervals today there is a good chance to cram in all of october and november tomorrow.

WHY? others are far ahead of us,guild server is full,people exploiting exp pvp ,names gone ,OH YEA WE SHOULD all be happy,not to mention light servers and ghost town servers.

Mkay, so you would rather everyone start at the same time, so the servers are unstable as s**t with queues out the a*s? Makes sense to me....... Look at the server list now. VERy few lights. most standard. And normal working people arent on yet. Good thinking. Lets make the launch a fail.

Mkay, so you would rather everyone start at the same time, so the servers are unstable as s**t with queues out the a*s? Makes sense to me....... Look at the server list now. VERy few lights. most standard. And normal working people arent on yet. Good thinking. Lets make the launch a fail.

number of people on as server don't cause the problem it just makes it worse for stability and as for ques you will be having long waits on the 20th as everyone tries to cram onto the servers that have their EGA friends on..

staggering in doesn't make a difference but then who cares:rolleyes: bottom line is all that matters and if bottom line is bad enough there will be no game without bail out

Not sure if I already posted here (lol), but November 28th here. Hoping for tomorrow, but realistically it's probably gonna be on Friday, which is a shame 'cause I'm hosting a party on Friday. Don't get me wrong, though, I would rather have the party than play TOR.

11/18 maybe this weekend. Oh well don't have vacation set until the actual release date.

you might get in tomorrow but then tomorrow is always a day away too.

no one can even guess at any of this as no one can tell truth from fiction anymore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.