November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I broke up with my girlfriend nov 8th... got bored the very next day and pre-ordered this game :p hoping to get in by tomorrow, and by the looks of ppl from october already in... it's looking gooooood people :D

Lol my girlfriend broke up with me, and then I preordered. Companion will make a great girlfriend XD

November 29th

Sure I want to play today....or tomorrow

You know I also want to walk on the moon to....I know it's not going to happen......Friday I am thinking maybe.....and Saturday at the latest......If they can't get me in by that point I will be a bit upset...but I mean...w/e it's dumb...but there isn't much room to complain.

Keep the faith people.

30th November for me but I am hopeful for tomorrow. I think it will come down to the wire and a lot will depend on how well today/tonight goes in terms of server stability and also getting people out of the starter zones.

Having not read the gazzillion other threads in detail (have been following this one though), I am wondering if one of the factors influencing the timing and size of the waves is the rate people are leaving the starter zones (and secondary, tertiary, etc.). If it is then I have only one thing to say to all who got access now.

Move your lazy backsides!!!! :).

Nah only kidding, take as long as you like, I am certainly going to soak up every little nuance of the game as I go.

Regards

Wolf