Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because due to the competitive nature of pvp servers. you will start out with a huge disadvantage in comparason to anyone who had been playing for a week already.

at least you don't mind to be ganked by bored level 50th players ofcourse.:)

A week? it's been two days lol though it wouldnt surprise me to see people high levels already and its not like we can get ganked on a starter world lol

ikr?!

28th here. Did you see the new sticky about deciding to let more people in today? I think there's a decent shot for us end of the monthers... maybe they'll even let everyone in. Who knows?!

But yeah. Did the other half register before you? That would be kinda lame if he's in and like rubbing it in your face while you sit and stare at the launcher.

He's in the 23th marker if I remember correctly, but being an unbelievable sweetheart, told me he'd roll his characters and wait for me. :D Note to all the singles, apparently this CAN be the place to find your geek half. ^^

I am very, very hopeful that we just might be in by the end of today's waves, aye! Figh-five for luck.

Thanks! :D This is how we roll in the Empire. Need some madness to distract from all this waiting and hoping and trying to guess whether or not the 29th will be included, and if the 'other half' will be admitted before me. :p My poor head...

Welcome to the 29th Club :D

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

c'mon today.......

/waves hand like a Jedi

"You will let November in today" (And first week of December so my wife and daughter can play too)

What's with all these civil and decent posts? Don't get me wrong, you all make me proud to be a "Novemberite" but all those rants were sort of entertaining.

As I have stated before, we, the Novemberites, are the smartest, prettiest and wittiest people in all the internet :)

SWEET!!! I initially thought I did it on the 30th! Prolly won't make much of a difference but..

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Didn't think i would have a chance today being that i redeemed on 30th November however after seeing this

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

As they announced up to the last week of November prior to the above decision, i feel that they are gonna get everyone in today including December.

That would give all the 5 days extra time

I sure hope i am right

Email invite wave updates - December 15 | Today , 03:33 PM

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

:):):):):):D:cool:;)

the worst part of the waiting is the seriously lame stuff im prepared to do just to occupy myself.....

vaccuming should not, nor ever be, a highlight of an afternoon

I'm even more lame... my vacuuming was done hours ago :D

3 minutes to second wave and counting

Theres a chance all novemember, atleast, gets in today. They're having alot more waves;

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

c'mon today.......

Fingers crossed :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.