November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Well in the UK it's now 13:14, so 45 minutes to invites folks. Good luck

I was going to say May the force be with you, but then I thought that would sound a bit gay.

;)

We used to have same time all over the world, than Chuck Norris was passing by and the clock stopped of fear

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Profound Question> When a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? I don't know but I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris had something to do with it.

This better not turn into barrens chat or I will mute every channel!!!!

I think we may need to form a Novemberite's Guild!!

Seeing as we are the best

Absolutely :D We'd rock the world of SWTOR.

And I think we should also keep our own thread here in the forums, because this really is one awesome bunch of people :D

cant remember where, but read somewhere some ppl stated that danish was one of the hardest ppl to understand for some reason, but if this is the case wouldnt that make me very intelligent, considering i speak it perfect´ly? ;P

on this i must meditate and ask my buddy Samuel Darth Jackson for an answer :p:D:p

nobody can speak danish perfectly as soon as there are a bunch of differant danish dialects in the same place it all falls apart and no one knows what anyone is saying (may have something to do with the beer consumption as well)

Well in the UK it's now 13:14, so 45 minutes to invites folks. Good luck

I was going to say May the force be with you, but then I thought that would sound a bit gay.

;)

Naaaaah !! Had you said 'May I force something IN you...' thennn maaaaybe :D

Signed up Nov 29th...still meditating :p

Nah a November guild lol i have hard time finding a Est time guild with ppl close to Florida lol.:D

that woulden't be too hard to do:) we already got the name for the guild, November:D

but yes i'm sure we all end up in different servers, and factions.

what i hope the most is, they add new servers for all Nov waves .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.