November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offtopic: I'm from Brazil and just need to say that recently went to Sweden. What a beautyful twon Stockholm is!!!

I completely agree with you. I've been there many times and I always like feel right at home (maybe because Tallinn and Stockholm are actually very similar :))

I haven't been keeping up to date with whats been going on. I ordered on Nov 20th, is there any chance of getting in today does anyone know?

They said they would get to around the last week in November today, so yep, there's a good chance you'll make it. If not today, then certainly Friday. ;)

Nov 29th here OMG >.> That's like...the very end of November T_T I have been infront of my Laptop the past 2 days even though I knew I'd prolly not get in -.- Now another day of waiting. It's killing me!!! I just want to reserve my name real quick, then I have to wait for my hubby to come home from work anyway, before I can start playing the game XD

PLEASE LET ME IN TODAY!!!

what's with the "took an arrow in the knee"? It's been a while since I came to Brazil so sorry for the question...

The guard in Skyrim walks up to you and says, 'I used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow in the knee"

Then we say HueHueHueHueHueHue sorry but i couldn't resist. BTW Morde es number one.