November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im amazed by the little amount of whine we got about last novembers most likely not making it in. Keep up the spirit, fellow novemberians. :ph_thank_you:

that's because it is useless to whine at this point:D no matter how many trantums you throw nothing is gonna change.

i was taking the game back to the shop, then employees told me they woulden't give me the money back. so i ended up stuck with Novemberites:p

Edited by Ariadna

I'm from Northern Europe - cold, dark winters with freezing blizzards are my favourites :D

Im from Sweden originally.. moved to London and was told they never get cold winters with snow around here... that was two 2 years ago... they blame me now for their winters :(:p

Staying warm with tons of coffee while hitting my fav button... F5. November guild, like the thought of that!! Sign me up if you create one. Not that I know what EU server I even will be on yet... lol.

1 hour 20 mins (ish) to the first wave... maybe I'll be in on the last... *hopehopehopehopehopehopehopehope*

I don't know about anyone else but I hated Skyrim. It was choppy, the interface wasn't really very interactive, and I didn't really like the story :p

I made one hell of a mistake with that game. I bought it on the PS3 and it has a major bug. The dragons you need to fight appear to move backwards when they are actually moving forward. Try fighting one with those playstation controller buttons an elderly mind and them totally confusing you with their wrong direction bug.

Its gathering dust now.

Here's the problem with Skyrim : People convinced themselves months beforehand that they were going to love the game. The amount of advertising spent on promoting that game and brainwashing 99.9% of gamers into thinking that the game is good was actually astounding. The game is actually poorly executed, the graphics REALLY aren't that spectacular (I mean, SWTFU and SWTFU2's graphics were both superior.) The gameplay is horrible.

Im from Sweden originally.. moved to London and was told they never get cold winters with snow around here... that was two 2 years ago... they blame me now for their winters :(:p

Staying warm with tons of coffee while hitting my fav button... F5. November guild, like the thought of that!! Sign me up if you create one. Not that I know what EU server I even will be on yet... lol.

1 hour 20 mins (ish) to the first wave... maybe I'll be in on the last... *hopehopehopehopehopehopehopehope*

Give me winter naaoooo; Here in Estonia, the weather is so terrible that I don't even want to look out of the window :D

Watching "Blues Clues". It bothers me, that everything else in this guys house talks, from alarm clocks to mailboxes, to birds on the window, to pieces of toast. Yet his dog can't talk, so we have to sit through 30 minutes of cryptic clues, to find out what the hell it's saying.

Watching "Blues Clues". It bothers me, that everything else in this guys house talks, from alarm clocks to mailboxes, to birds on the window, to pieces of toast. Yet his dog can't talk, so we have to sit through 30 minutes of cryptic clues, to find out what the hell it's saying.

:ph_lol::D

I made one hell of a mistake with that game. I bought it on the PS3 and it has a major bug. The dragons you need to fight appear to move backwards when they are actually moving forward. Try fighting one with those playstation controller buttons an elderly mind and them totally confusing you with their wrong direction bug.

Its gathering dust now.

Same here :) Looked all good on youtube, but once I started ... :S Really need to kick my dutch butt for buying so impulsively :D