November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get all the flames adressed at bioware at all.

Yeah some people got a headstart, but what would you rather?

release all accounts on the same day, resulting in hours and hours of downtime due to excessive load?

Or do it like this, and have little to no issues playing?

I suppose it depends whether you would prefer to get some playtime within the first hours even if it means long queues and server crashes so you all go in together. Or prefer to be in days long queues and have a smoother passage.

Personal preference I suppose.

I really hope Nov 30th gets in today, gunna be bored all day if not. :(

we can always play skyrim or finish doing all the xmass shopping till then if not!:)

i think it is very unlikely they get us in today, so you better be ready for tomorrow if not.

we can always play skyrim or finish doing all the xmass shopping till then if not!:)

i think it is very unlikely they get us in today, so you better be ready for tomorrow if not.

I don't know about anyone else but I hated Skyrim. It was choppy, the interface wasn't really very interactive, and I didn't really like the story :p

I played Skyrim early in the morning. Played for about half an hour and then came back to the forums to enjoy the wonderful company of the Novemberites :D

Ever since the first day early access came out, I havent touched this "game" ive played for 6 years. Been busy occupying myself watching Big Bang. Im on season 4! Im running out of episodes! I really wish I could get in today :(

Wow that's creepy. I've played wow for 7 years, and haven't logged in again since my beta weekend experience in SWTOR.

I too spent the last few days watching big bang, up to and including the s5 episodes.

"He's... kind of a nerd..... Juicebox?"

I will probably go Empire on first toon... might consider a warrior. But I found BH during beta most fun to play.

Death from above..... mmmmmmmm, nom nom nom

For me only sith inquisitor story seemed interesting enough to play

Let us all in and see what happens what's the point of staggering it at least if your servers crash you have 5 days to fix it or other wise it could be a launch day wipe out

Nov 28th >< i am never getting early access otherwise

They already said invites today would go into the 3rd week of November or so. Pretty sure if they let all pre-orders in and the servers were down for days the same cry babies would be all over the forums complaining about that as well.

This just in, early access was "up to 5 days before OFFICIAL LAUNCH" and they actually started 2 days prior to that. "Up to" does not mean they guaranteed you 5 days, if you couldn't live with that then you shouldn't have pre-ordered at all. If you had to have the 5-days, you should have pre-ordered when it was available in July and guess what, YOU WOULD BE PLAYING RIGHT NOW.

If I buy a concert ticket months after it is available for purchase, I don't expect to get a front row seat, COMMON SENSE!