November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Looks like it will be tomorrow which makes me both happy and sad.... oh how I wanted to be playing RIGHT NOW lol, but a jedi must know patience............

Ok perhaps I should roll sith cos I fully aint feeling anything close to patience lol. :confused:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word; this is gonna kill me tomorrow morning though. I got a final from 10am-1pm; gonna have a hard as hell time focusing :(

i did my finals earlier in the week. you wont have a hard time i promise. just think about getting that grade and the final will fly by i promise ;)

I got mine through best buy and had to wait a week to register the code, due to the lack of BW sending over a proper amount of pre order codes etc 11/17-11/25 for me

Somethin like that happened to me. Except I preordered in september and gamestop told me to come back in october and then in november. When I came back in november the manager was in and told me they're not getting anymore so I canceled my preorder and got it off origin.

Word; this is gonna kill me tomorrow morning though. I got a final from 10am-1pm; gonna have a hard as hell time focusing :(

I feel ya man I have my NYS EMT-B State Certification Tomorrow its gunna be one rough and long day, I better get the invite so i can come home and relax to it

I'm so excited. lol and now I cant sleep, waiting for 8am to come around. Dangit, BW.... you're keeping me up and I will be too tired to play in the AM!

edit: was thinking my pre-order was the 26th of Nov. but I checked and its the 30th.... I hope they do an extra wave like the other day!!!

I pre-ordered on 11/26 and my pre-order code didn't register until 12am 11/27... my luck. :mad:

I suspect facetiousness in your tone, but taken straight, that's a pretty fair estimation of WarCrack.

i played wow for like 5 years and was allready giving it up. Cata killed wow for me. once i sprung 85 i just diddnt feel any more drive to play it.

aside from that, the mechanics are sooo different between the two games. just the simple things like fighting and questing is like stepping from the murky shadows into the bright daylight for the first time. i was impressed with SWTOR and i cant wait for my chance to get my dose of the crack again :D

You must play a lot, if you're planning on completing every one of those.

More like completing them again... I keep missing this one star on the original Suikoden.

I have several more waiting in the wings after that: All the Bioware games to date, the Halo trilogy (All five FPS games), both Longest Journey games, and if I get really bent out of shape, I still have like a year's worth of EverJoint.

Not lacking for things to do-- All without playing a single dime to Blizzard.

/agree

i got 7 free days of wow from blizz on my acct. and it was like night Vs. day from the beta of SWTOR to that. i can barely breathe when playing wow, it's like stuck in a cloud of poison gas... lol

yep, with pink elves.... Or was that LSD?? hmmm.... Got to talk to my colorful friend and ask him about his experiences with the 'dark side'

Nothing constructive say really... just eager about today and the possibility to gain access.... :p

coffee = check

snack = check

break up with time-consuming girlfreind = check

SWTOR installed and patched = checked

ega email = :eek: no..... :t_frown::D

Somethin like that happened to me. Except I preordered in september and gamestop told me to come back in october and then in november. When I came back in november the manager was in and told me they're not getting anymore so I canceled my preorder and got it off origin.

Damn sorry to hear that man thats really ******, you must have been lucky because when i checked on swtor.com/ buy all the collectors editions were sold out, so i had no choice but to use amazon or best buy. Plus I am also takin a CNA Certification Exam and the best buy is around the corner so I say WIN WIN.

I pre-ordered the last of November. Sitting on nails over here hoping I get in today, didn't count on getting 4½ days of early access, so if I get in today I'll be real happy. How am I suppose to do anything productive today?!

Fingers crossed we all get in today! Don't freaking jinx it!

Damn sorry to hear that man thats really ******, you must have been lucky because when i checked on swtor.com/ buy all the collectors editions were sold out, so i had no choice but to use amazon or best buy. Plus I am also takin a CNA Certification Exam and the best buy is around the corner so I say WIN WIN.

Nahhh its whatever though; one extra day when you think about it. Best of luck on your certification exam :D. I'm gonna go sleep now so I do well on my environmental ethics final lol. Atleast its the last one I have left.

im also praying to every single god that was ever invented today, my pre order went thou on the 29th, as SR said they doing the last week of November its going to be close, but im off work tomorrow and if im not in today i got to wait around all afternoon to get in tomorrow :( as it wont be till 2pm here :/

yep, with pink elves.... Or was that LSD?? hmmm.... Got to talk to my colorful friend and ask him about his experiences with the 'dark side'

Nothing constructive say really... just eager about today and the possibility to gain access.... :p

coffee = check

snack = check

break up with time-consuming girlfreind = check

SWTOR installed and patched = checked

ega email = :eek: no..... :t_frown::D

MMO's before hoes :D

Edited by KyrusValo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.