November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

I am 23rd, and I am the lucky ones who will be invited in wave 4, since wave 4 will be consisting of the last week (or days) of november. (not 100% sure tho, i may be not invited at all).

29th, you may not get an inivite (Since its also the 1st week of december, well 50% of it).

Lets hope all of November gets in by this next waves.

Edit: 28th to be last day for this waves to be clearer

Edited by Szazi

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 26th here. Hoping for Wave four like others.

In hindsight, in amongst the waves of complaining and anxiety, one can't deny this is definitely one of the most amped, and looked forward to releases of recent times. I can't think of another MMO that had a launch this plagued by anxiety and excitement.

I miss my gameplay from the beta days, can't tell you how excited I am to be reunited with this experience.

In hindsight, in amongst the waves of complaining and anxiety, one can't deny this is definitely one of the most amped, and looked forward to releases of recent times. I can't think of another MMO that had a launch this plagued by anxiety and excitement.

I miss my gameplay from the beta days, can't tell you how excited I am to be reunited with this experience.

Thank you for writing down, what we all are thinking. :)

True, and that's makes you want to already take part.... knowing that everyone is just aching to get ingame and have lots of fun... :D (me included.... so sending ALOT of good force-vibes to BWs mailserver today)

After several days of wondering why I haven’t gotten my access to the early access of SWTOR I’ve realized it’s not the fact I bought the Direct Download version on 11-29-2011 but that I haven’t demonstrated my fervent belief on how great this MMO is going to be.

So to demonstrate to the EA Producers my belief on how great this game is and how much I want to play it, I’ve decided they wanted me to sacrifice my oldest male born child to them to gain access, may the Producers be appeased.

Here is the video of the act;

StephenReid  
Yesterday , 11:25 PM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Cant you read ? This is in forums. This is the wave today thursday.

preordered the game on 23 oct thehut.com

received preorder-code on 17 nov

punched in preorder code on 17 nov

i will get it in the 3rd or 4th wave TODAY at 5PM or 6PM (est Europe +2 )

Guild Online, server ready,

Name, race, features, class , adv class set,

Friday will be a short work day, monday i took off

Dumped the girlfriend, stocked the fridge,

paid all bills ( including the all important internet one ),

PC is ready with fresh install of win7, all updates etc,

Still i will only get the physical copy of the game 24 dec > next year so that sucks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.