November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed!

Heck...let a few decembers in too. Just cuz.

(November here by the way. I just like to share the good times. ;))

I wish they would just let everyone else in tomorrow. Seems a bit ridiculous to go all the way to the end of November and then not allow the last two weeks of people in.

most of late novembher would get in today steven himself posted, if your not, i gues you get in tomorrow for sure .... wich would be perfect imo .... everyone can stop the qq if this were true :) hehe .. at least being in for the whole weekend is a big plus ... and here itought i was maybe gonna get unlucky and get to play saturday or realy unlucky sunday :)

if steven isnt blowing things out of his ... you know .. again ... and we get another post today or tomorrow it aint happening :s ..

but so far so good :), cant wait to finaly start my Sith's Saga! ;-)

Edited by Genesizs

I wish they would just let everyone else in tomorrow. Seems a bit ridiculous to go all the way to the end of November and then not allow the last two weeks of people in.

Agreed, unless there was like 250,000 preorders done in the last few days.

nov 27th here, the site wouldn't accept my card until november for some reason.

A friend of mine made calculations based on the increased amounts of players with each wave, and the timing of them..

By his estimation i should be in on the 3rd wave today.

If theres a 4th i think we can all rest easy :)

Agreed, unless there was like 250,000 preorders done in the last few days.

...which there probably was to be honest. Between the period of 26/11-13/12 (no i wont write it in yankee style), i can only imagine there was a MASSIVE amount of preorders. Possibly a number similar to the first two or three weeks spike.

i thought they were only doing the waves for the 2 extra days? if they do the waves after the 15th that's false advertisment for there CE and deluxe editions.

read the fine print pal Up to 5 days of access does not = 5 days UP TO can be one day, I HAVE THE HIGHEST HOPES TO GET IN SOME TIME ON THE 15th!

Will November 30th pre-orders get EGA? Bioware said "Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November." The keywords are "OR SO."

If not today then tomorrow. Everyone who preordered is entitled to EGA :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.