November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 15/12 std edition line in my account... I get the chance to subscribe for the monthly payment...but allthough it says its been saved it doesnt show and it keeps asking me to subscribe again and again.....so no play button active..i think because of this any ideas?

Wait, how many waves has there been already today? And is there another? Kinda confused at this point. If anyone knows...?

They were challenged today to complete all of November by today and they accepted it. Who knows? maybe they will go beyond at the rate they are going?. There will be more waves but spread out more, the last of November is less than 10 minutes away.

Remain Steadfast!

Edited by Alpha-to-Omega

List your playlist your listening to right now:

Awolnation - Sail

6 foot, 7 foot - Lil Wayne

Lil Nicki - Prince

Say hello 2 heaven - Temple of the Dog

Fast lane - Bad Meets Evil Ft. Eminem

Ministry - Scarecrow

Forever - Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Eminem

I'm a 30th Nov myself. I've had hopes of getting in sooner but back in my mind i knew it wasn't going to happen. When I signed up for the pre-order I read that it was up to 5 days and I figured I'd get maybe a day or two since I ordered so late so getting in today or tomorrow is great.

Thanks for all the reasonable and level-headed people in this thread making my wait a little more enjoyable. All this QQ and rage lately made me worry that SWTOR was doomed to be wow 2.0 with all the kids up in arms over every little thing.

I still believe in the sanity of people and here you are proving me right, thanks! :)

Also, 3 minutes!!