November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what server they will play on already? Anyone got a guild yet? I wouldn't mind to get some help in finding both since me and my hubby are without ANY community so far ;) And why not use the waiting time wisely? XD
Frostclaw, BSC who have guilds in many MMO's are already formed. Go to bsc-community.com and navigate to board index and join the swtor section you will need to register to read the forum and they will tell you how to apply to the guild.

oooo, yesterdays post on this days waves are gone..... They are preparing us for the big invite....

(with as much manly it can get) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

*joins you*

Luckily I don't have to worry about being girly, as I am a girl :D

I think November was when the major pre-orders started landing, after the beta every man woman and dog started to pre-order, don't blame them either

Yep. The thing is, the cats already got theirs in July or August, those wily little Force Hairball coughers..! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.