November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

that woulden't be too hard to do:) we already got the name for the guild, November:D

but yes i'm sure we all end up in different servers, and factions.

what i hope the most is, they add new servers for all Nov waves .

That's why I think that a special forum thread would be great for the Novemberites :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giggidy....giggidy....

I hope they finish october in the first 2 waves and get first week of november in the 2nd wave...

That way they could easily get the whole of november in....

Giggidy....

Relax.....Relax......Don't get too excited.....Don't fall to the dark side...hope only leads to disappointment....screw that, gimmi mah access! :jawa_mad:

I'm lost with all these Chuck jokes and Fans, whats so funny about the jokes. Well no offense to anyone if your a fan. Just wondering.:)

they are never meant to be real humor just one of those internet things that is funny in context and fro randomness more than anything

nobody can speak danish perfectly as soon as there are a bunch of differant danish dialects in the same place it all falls apart and no one knows what anyone is saying (may have something to do with the beer consumption as well)

ouch... the dark side is strong in this one :D

well considering danmark aint very big, actually we are a little patch of dirt none of the other contry´s wanted to touch, its actually funny we have so many dialects, but considering, my dad is from the southern part of the contry and my mom is from the east part, and im currently located in the northrend part well i got pretty much all the dialects down, so hear me when i argue with my dad i tend to blend all of them together and we end up lol´ling about it, and take a "arrow to the knee" and all is forgotten shortly after :p

Giggidy....giggidy....

I hope they finish october in the first 2 waves and get first week of november in the 2nd wave...

That way they could easily get the whole of november in....

Giggidy....

Relax.....Relax......Don't get too excited.....Don't fall to the dark side...hope only leads to disappointment....screw that, gimmi mah access! :jawa_mad:

lol :D

November 17th here.

Good luck to everyone who ordered in November on access today. I will at work all day and hoping and scanning my email like a hawk for confirmation of access.

I can't wait to play, See everyone in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris jokes are like an artform of the english language.

It's a way to show off how clever you can be with words.

The fact that it annoys the bleep out of people is just an extra benefit. But you could easily take Chuck Norris out and replace him with anything.

I did order the game back in July. But i diddent know i needed a pre-order code until a friend recently told me. So i had to cancel the order due to them not responding to my emails. I ended up preordering 1 december from Origin. Sigh just my luck sniffels.

ouch... the dark side is strong in this one :D

well considering danmark aint very big, actually we are a little patch of dirt none of the other contry´s wanted to touch, its actually funny we have so many dialects, but considering, my dad is from the southern part of the contry and my mom is from the east part, and im currently located in the northrend part well i got pretty much all the dialects down, so hear me when i argue with my dad i tend to blend all of them together and we end up lol´ling about it, and take a "arrow to the knee" and all is forgotten shortly after :p

:ph_lol::D