November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought they were only doing the waves for the 2 extra days? if they do the waves after the 15th that's false advertisment for there CE and deluxe editions.

No it's not, they said UP TO 5 days early access, meaning that the earliest orders will get the 5 days, then later orders 4 days etc.

11/26 here. They still have the rest of July, as well as all of August, Sept., and October to get through before us. I really can't imagine that we'll be in before Saturday/Sunday. But, that's just pure speculation on my part.

As with everyone else, I hope it's sooner. If not, I (unfortunately) have plenty of work to do in the meantime. =(

Stay positive everyone. This forum needs more positivity.

Why are you herding me like cattle maaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Just cause I preordered and redeemed on Nov 19, doesn't mean I belong in a little thread just for November people... That's like... boxing me iiiiin maaaaaaaaaaan!

I hope i get in today, if only to mess with all those scientific threads predicting when we will all get in. (Latest I saw said SUNDAY)

Heres a bone for you:

Lots and lots of preorders will have happened around the time they opened up beta a bit. Im talking about the two stress tests (thanksgiving and Nov 11/12th).

I know for a fact it was the call up on the 11th that made me finally bite the buillet and order the darned game. Its not that i was sitting on the fence about it, i just couldnt be bothered with the whole Red Zone fiasco. :)

So there will have been a decent spike in november - maybe even a couple of decent spikes. So although we probably wont be getting in the next 24 hours, we have at least a slim chance of sneaking in within 48 hours.

/hope

i thought they were only doing the waves for the 2 extra days? if they do the waves after the 15th that's false advertisment for there CE and deluxe editions.

where does it say that you will definitely 100 percent get 5 days early access?