Combat Support Cell Charges

Tianzo

Hi All,

Sorry for the Noob Question, but how do you know when you have 30 Combat Support Cells to activate Supercharge Cells? Is there a status bar or some sort of reference to tell you on the amount of combat support cells you have active?

Thank you all for the help.

Hi All,

Sorry for the Noob Question, but how do you know when you have 30 Combat Support Cells to activate Supercharge Cells? Is there a status bar or some sort of reference to tell you on the amount of combat support cells you have active?

Thank you all for the help.

Supercharge cells is grayed out when you are not at 30 charges.

Hi Thank you, I understand that, but is there any way to check how many CSC charges you have? Or is the only way to know that you have 30 charges, is when supercharged cell is not grayed out?

You have a buff for the charges and the number of charges is written on it.

ya i dont understand this either does it mean how much AMMO i have??? cuz all "the buff" says is "inceases healing" how do i get 30 rounds?? does mean i must have 30 ammo?

You get 3 charges of support cell every time you hammershot or 6 when you use medical probe (if you have the talent, which you should have it.) It's independent of your ammo, it's like centering for sentinels, just another resource at your disposal that can only be used once you hit 30 stacks.

Edited by LordKivlov