Bounty hunter spam.

Manfox

does "Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile, rail shot" class as spam ?? LOL

probably the worst ability in the game haha

any1 else tired of seeing these 1 button wonders do so much dps ?

Try looking at their talent tree before crying. The entire thing is based on spamming tracer missle to buff 2 other attacks, one of which is instant so you dont really notice it.

hey.. i put rail shot on the end lol..

yeh i was just wondering if they ever get bored of spamming it ? haha

I got in a Huttball against some guildies and I found a sniper buddy all on his own he got me to about 50% and was still at 80% cause I was just screwing around, then I just tracer spammed and he died. Later on in vent we were talking about it and he said something that was super funny to me "I was winning until he used tracer missle damn rockets are op!"

Arsenal mercs are fairly easy to deal with, just get on them and do everything you can to stop their casts (interupt, knockback, LOS, stun) and you shouldn't really have an issue with them.

I recently switched to pyrotech just because i was tired of turreting people just to have them run around walls and im enjoying this spec WAY more, the burst is almost as good as arsenals too.