Please just stop it.

coffeoholic

Stop it.

EGA

Look we all saw the "first come first serve" message when we pre-ordered. If you didn't pre-order before November than I'm sorry why didn't you? I ordered the very DAY the game was announced for pre-order. Why did you wait till November/December?

UP to 5 days means you MAY get 5 days you may not. I am allowed UP to 5 days Paid time off, it is up to me if I want to take all 5, or only take 3. I am not required to take the 5...

Grace-period for Amazon people:

You felt the need to order from Amazon why? I understand there may not have been a game stop around you, or a Walmart etc. BUT there was a Digital download offered to you.

Also when the game was announced for DECEMBER 20th, 5 freaking days before Christmas are you telling me your common sense did not kick in and say "Hey that is the busiest shipping time of the year, the game may not arrive to my house on schedule."

You were given the same options as everyone else to get the DD or the Dig Deluxe Download, it's your fault for not taking it PERIOD.

When has Amazon ever EVER actually had a game to your door step the day it came out?

Hmm?

You didn't want to drive 45minutes to an hour? Well sorry this is what happens, hate it for you but seriously. Get over yourself.

So people are in the game before you?

WAH. Boo freaking hoo..

Those of you who are going to be trying for world first will most likely out level people who got in today. Plus if you were going to try for a world first why the hell did you wait so long to order?

Sure it sucks, a few of my friends are not in yet but damn they sure aren't whining about it.

I bet you are in the game aren't you? Because if you weren't you would be complaining too...

Im not in the game, and im not complaining one bit.

i never expected to get into it today, or yesterday or maybe even tommorow,

everyone gets it on the 20th so who cares, so embarrassingly sad some people are

I bet you are in the game aren't you? Because if you weren't you would be complaining too...

Yep I sure am because you know what? I ordered the day it was announced.

If you are so upset why didn't you do the same.

Honestly if I wasn't in I wouldn't care. I had actually forgotten when I put in my pre-order code and got one of my two accounts screwed up and thought I wasn't getting in. You know what I did?

I went hunting, killed a deer, took him home, cleaned him, sat down, watched Dr. Who, checked my phone, saw the email, and then logged on.

I didn't play in EGA for at least 10 hours even when my account was available to play.

^^ Concur. I tried reading OP, just got to "I'm better than anyone else nyah nyah" and then quit.

Then your reading skills suck. It's your own doing is what I am saying don't blame Bioware you did what you did for a reason and just like in this game there are consequences, for your actions.

I didnt see a first come first serve message... but I went to a store and pre-ordered... I thought what they meant by might get 5 days... Was that they were going to let as many people in as possible.. And the next day add more servers and do it again... Edited by NervZero

Yea god help those of us with a wife and kids and bills and rent and Bdays. Damn me for not living in mommy's basement living rent free.

I have a house payment and bills and a wife. Funny I was able to scrape together 10 whole dollars to put down for a pre-order.

yeah this is rediculous. I didn't order to September yet I knew it meant I might not get a lot of time...these guys who waited till november definetly should have known what they were getting into..

Nov lol what about Dec lol where screwed :eek:

i love the elitist on this board..

and the people who say they are entitled to get EGA for day one pre-orders..

and say NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO EGA ACCESS..

Your argument is childish, and immature and lame.

How do you like it?

Exactly.

Sit down.

Did I say I was entitled to it? Hell even if I didn't get in and I ordered the day it came out I wouldn't be ************ like you guys are. Hell you make it seem as if the world is ending today and you'll never get to play.

BTW I played a whole hour and logged off, that make you mad?

I have a house payment and bills and a wife. Funny I was able to scrape together 10 whole dollars to put down for a pre-order.

same here i sold back some old games to game stop.... and a PSP i randomly found with a thick covering of dust...

same here i sold back some old games to game stop.... and a PSP i randomly found with a thick covering of dust...

See.. smart guy here.

You know what I did? I stopped smoking for a whole damn month to afford the CE, and someone is telling me they couldn't have gotten 5 bucks to put down on a pre-order. Funny how those kids and wife and house don't seem to come into the equation on the 20th, when you have to shell out 59.99-150.00 for the game...

Pretty sure the adverts said "Up to 5 days". Not "5 days". And we're not even 5 days before launch yet...

I expected to get in kind of late because I pre-ordered a whole 3 days after they announced pre-orders (was on holiday at the time of announcement). But I got the invite surprisingly quick. Now, me and my level 13 Sith Warrior are having a fun time barking at all the whelps who dare ask me for a favour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.