October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, we're inviting many more people to play The Old Republic - more than yesterday, and over a much greater time span (as it relates to the timeline of when people pre-ordered).

As explained yesterday, our initial pre-order rush was over a very short span (about a week). Today we'll be inviting well beyond July, but again, we're remaining cautious as we send each email wave.

We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size (but in total number of invites, larger than yesterday - yes, waves can vary in size). We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

As you can see Stephen Reid has updated his official thread with the time of the fourth wave. Sure took him long enough. Could very well mean they have decided that enough is enough and they are done.

Could also mean they are going to surprise with more yet today as 11 am is very early to be done with waves.

None of us will know until the final announcement comes out that they are done.

Yes, they also "planned" on 4 waves yesterday, but it ended up being 5. If they don't say they are "done for today", then there still is hope.

I agree, just saying they said four and did four.. but as you said they didn't say done for the day like they did yesterday.. so we can still hope :)

Who tweeted that? Rockjaw and swtor.com have not said that yet.

yes rockjaw has in answer to a question you have to click the persons name who asked if there would be a bonus today and he said unlikely about 1 hour ago

Edited by ibeo

Oompa Loompa doopity do, I have another question for you...

What do you get when you cross a long lunch with an angry CEO?

A hit on the head from forum gossip and smack on the toe

Dont you wish to have a bonus wave? To live in harmon-min-ney like others now do.

You would live in happiness too, as long as you get an email getting you in too!

seems true

@psysention Arda Akgur

@Rockjaw Can we expect a bonus wave today? I think you guys doing great! tho iwsh i could get a response from you, are you able to read this

3 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

replies ↓

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@psysention Unlikely

yes rockjaw has in answer to a question you have to click the persons name who asked if there would be a bonus today and he said unlikely about 1 hour ago

Given the static they get from the community it would make sense to down play it, and then surprise eveyone :p

Who knows, it is what it is, and the bottom line is it will be a worth the wait when we get it :D

Oh and by the way...Oct 9th here so I am chomping at the bit also :o

Edited by Ransom