October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

actually yestreday swtor twitter said final wave more tomorrow when they completed ...they did not say that today just 4th wabve sent thats providing a glimmer of hope to the closie's

quite true all it says is

" @SWTOR The Old Republic

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure ALL of october will get in tomorow simply because the next spike in pre orders is November after thanks giving , im woundering if black friday has anything to do with it

not to mention last second pre orders has a spike in december, october should be safe ladys n gents, prepare for early access tomorow

P.s. im October 29th

Did you people forget it changed to 7 days? They got all the way up to October.. I' m pretty sure everyone will have access by tomorrow. That's 5 days!

I actually do hope everyone gets in tomorrow, but if they don't you can't cry "foul you promised us 5 days" when they never did :)

"We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size (but in total number of invites, larger than yesterday - yes, waves can vary in size). We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

But all the servers are Light and Medium... So i don't see the need in this..:(

You can`t say up to 5 days if they know 5 days will be impossible to deliver.

well first of all UP TO is main driver no1 is promising you to get 5 days if you register your pre-order 2day.... aswell as you can't be sure that tomorrow rest of pre-orders would get in as i doubt you have BW pre-order sales numbers stashed somewhere in your underpants.. so please stop with this nonsense crying.... and aswell if you feel cheated you can still go and tell on BW to your mummy

Good thing I have a job... Being awake from 1 in the morning until 7 at night would suck with all this anticipation... However, working from 1 to 9 and THEN spending the rest of the day stumbling and watching my email tab ain't so bad! Hell, I preordered about a week before Thanksgiving, so I may still have a couple days yet.

To be honest, I'm just happy I get to play at ALL this week, otherwise I'd be waiting until this weekend.

All it takes is 1 person who pre ordered after they switched their promotions to "up to 5 days early access" get 5 days and they never lied. They may have been tricky but there was absolutly no false advertising. Just people reading to far into things and getting upset cause they cheated themselves. SWTOR didnt do anything wrong, you did by pre ordering so late. Be happy you get Early Game Access a lot of MMOs dont do Early Game Access like this. Society has become so horrible that they cant be happy with a good deal if someone got a slightly better one. Remember its still a good deal to get early access. They could have just said as of Dec 1 you wont get any early access vice saying Up To 5 days. I dont think they would have lost that many customers either because if a few days of early access makes you decide to play a game or not you should probably just stop playing games completely.