October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Oct 25th preorder what do you think my chances are today for getting in? Also can someone tell me when the money gets withdrawn from my account is it as soon as i get access or when the game is released?

They said the 16th DEC when the money will come out.

UPDATE:

Got my email and Im in. CE October 1ster. Making my character as I write this.

Small consolation to the fact that Im still not getting my CE copy from US Amazon by or before the 20th. Last update states the 23rd now(down from the 28th). CS rep for Amazon stated that its going to go down to perhaps the 21st and in appology for the troubles with everything they knocked off the 16bucks shipping. I can only hope that I actually get the thing by the 20th still but I fear I'll have no luck. At least I'll have a good 5-6ish days to make up for that.

I hope the other redzoners get as fortunate in this regard.

A 5th wave would be nice, but I don't think that will happen. I'm often wrong though.

October 5, looking at either a bonus wave today (unlikely) or wave 1 tomorrow.

Bonus wave already happened. If the Official fourth wave would have already happened it would have been announced as quickly as the first three were.

Its been over a half hour since the invites went out just before 11 am. It was a definite bonus wave.

Oct. 24th here. If no additional waves are done then not in. But its a sure thing tomorrow, and I can't complain. I get the full 5 days. Before they decided to add two days to the EGA I figured I'd only get 2 or 3 so all good news to me.

Gratz to all those who have already gotten in. :)

i pre ordered october 14th, still not in, but i got my game case and i subscribed for 6months. and i am trying to wait patiently but my inpatient mind is getting restless

I'm also the 14th and I think our chances are high so crossing fingers!!! They could get at least half oct in with a bonus wave... Just my thoughts!

wouldnt it just make sense if october got in today.....why should we be the ones left out in the cold with the people that waited till the absolute last minute.....i mean should I really be getting in the same day as someone that might have pre-ordered the day before early access?