October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oct. 29th

Gah, Friday would suck *** because my weekend is from Wednesday to Friday. One day is all i'd get due to working three twelve hour shifts in a row from Saturday to Monday.

I turned 20 today, I was hoping to be in alread.

*devolves in a mess of nerd-rage-cry*

Edited by Yescek

Oct. 29th

Gah, Friday would suck *** because my weekend is from Wednesday to Friday. One day is all i'd get due to working three twelve hour shifts in a row from Saturday to Monday.

I turned 20 today, I was hoping to be in alread.

*devolves in a mess of nerd-rage-cry*

Happy Birthday man, and uh... walk it off? :D

Here's hoping you get what you want. ;)

I'm a bit confused and hoping someone can help. At the code redemption page under my account it says this:

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Now, for starters I've only entered one code, so why are twocodes showing up? Seems confusing to me. I mean it clearly says "below is a list of... codes that have been redeemed". :confused: But it clearly shows a list of 2 items apparently that had codes. That's how i read it anyway.

Secondly, which date would i go by? The terminology is less than exact. For example , yes, i clearly see it says "Early Game Access: Ready to patch" However, the words Pre-Order to me also imply early game access. The reason i think this is because it states on my pre-order code card "5. You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date." So therefore seems to me that pre-order implies early access.

I've had trouble understanding the whole early access ..pre launch beta test download client "stuff". To me it was confusing. I see some other posts with similar thoughts. It's just seemingly a little over complicated.

The terminology and list used could be updated to more closely reflect what's happening.

Futhermore if the code was for both (early access and pre-order as stated in the list above) then why the different dates. One code should = one date.

Regardless the dates are so close I can't imagine it will matter much. I'll get in when i get in. Not worried about the exact date I get in. Today, tommorrow..even the 20th. Grateful that they have even allowed early access. Just hoping for a less confused "interface".

Edited by dbNoLimit

I'm a bit confused and hoping someone can help. At the code redemption page under my account it says this:

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Now, for starters I've only entered one code, so why are twocodes showing up? Seems confusing to me. I mean it clearly says "below is a list of... codes that have been redeemed". :confused: But it clearly shows a list of 2 items apparently that had codes. That's how i read it anyway.

Secondly, which date would i go by? The terminology is less than exact. For example , yes, i clearly see it says "Early Game Access: Ready to patch" However, the words Pre-Order to me also imply early game access. The reason i think this is because it states on my pre-order code card "5. You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date." So therefore seems to me that pre-order implies early access.

I've had trouble understanding the whole early access ..pre launch beta test download client "stuff". To me it was confusing. I see some other posts with similar thoughts. It's just seemingly a little over complicated.

The terminology and list used could be updated to more closely reflect what's happening.

Futhermore if the code was for both (early access and pre-order as stated in the list above) then why the different dates. One code should = one date.

Regardless the dates are so close I can't imagine it will matter much. I'll get in when i get in. Not worried about the exact date I get in. Today, tommorrow..even the 20th. Grateful that they have even allowed early access. Just hoping for a less confused "interface".

Your date is 10.28.2011. This is the date 'you' entered your pre-order code into this site, and the date which Bioware is using to determine your place in early-access. Hope that helps.