September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September 21st here....

But honestly, I don't really want to play until a new server is opened up. I don't want to mess with these people who have had a day to exploit up to higher levels/ruin the economy/gank lowbies.

I love that fresh feeling of starting new with nothing, along with everyone else. I'm not into "firsts" or things like that, but I do like the feeling of being one of the first to be a part of the new experience.

I beg to differ, I have seen a lot of people saying they are September pre-orders, although nowhere near as much as July.

Bioware said yesterday in the Yellow Post that the most pre-orders were in July. August to November where not too many. September must have around the same as August and October, but look how fast they ran through August :)

And I just realised that there is a German Board I could write on... but I like you guys and wait with you instead :)

September 25th here - recovered from rising at the ********* of dawn pst to hit F5 for an hour and a half lol.

I have plenty to do with work/teaching until Friday evening - so I am hoping my husband and I will get to play this weekend at least. I went from incredibly excited to angry to now - resigned. I can understand the logic for the staggered release - yet the widespread perception of being cheated out of something by the way pre-launch and launch has been handled is troubling. Doesn't seem to be a good model.

I am trying to remember that old Zen adage - If you have no expectations, then you can never be disappointed.

“It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss, even though you didn't have something in the first place. I guess that's what disappointment is- a sense of loss for something you never had.”

― Deb Caletti, The Nature of Jade