Legacy system name -Issues if on pve or rp server how what if have 4/4 good/evil what

CritasStorm

Hello all,

english is 6 language so please dont flame me.

This post is about many thing but many on topic of legacy name, dont wanna pick some lame name for my evil empire characters, at same time dont wanna some good to shoes names for my rebel alliance characters for legacy so please read.

Im not going to start how we in closed beta over over with target of target, aa sliders, ani sliders, high max graphics etc, target of target, guild banks, auctionhoouses for both factions and shared on narshardar were promised plus all bugs like kira still broken 700 bug reports later from me alone not to mention my guild.

For auctionhouses should be to right click item, have it in search box, hit search see if any for sale and prices so know how much to sell it for and to find item, their is no feature this was rushed out door 3 monthes to early.

Bugs city, not enough end game content, no guild banks, no target of target , graphics options, etc .

No legacy system, more end game stuff as promised disappearing guild chat and party, oops etc.

Now for those that play on same server like most us if we are pve or rp-pve, we most us chose half good characters and have evil characters cause with thios game MMO we actually wanna play both sides and here all the stories as it unfolds here lies the big probelem.

I have level 40 wanna name badly legacy name on empire side, have level 40 on rebel alliance side wanna name badly legacy but alass can only pick 1 name.

I would like Bioware to Hotfix this so if on servers can play split factions that can pick 1 legacy name for all your empire characters and 1 legacy name for all your rebel alliance names understand bioware and all?

All Bioware would have to do is if on pvp server dont think can play both factions, then defaults to 1 name, if have pve or rp-pve and characters on both side, then would say would like 1 legacy name for all both sides or legacy name for empire and legacy name for allaince rebel, this would be easy code and hotfix so could have semi roleplaying names that arent some generic name for both cause thats what we have to do, when play evil sith its night day how play my jedi etc and want their legacy names to show this please help me bump this and forgive my writeing and bad english, thanks all.

Please guys Know their tons of bugs and systems promised us like legacy in closed beta to be at launch but this is important too.

Haveing to pick 1 generic name if wanna roleplay evil or good and play both factions on same server really blows please help bioware take look at this.

• 1 year later...