The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

21/02/18 power tech CGC pvp setup

Bountykador

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301uMhrdMboZ0MZfhMbdh.1

I have seen so much specs with IGC because we won more survival, but I think CGC is better for massive damage in pvp, I simply can´t wisthand loose 3 talents points in superheated gas for nothing.

For this motive I would like to know that it looks like to you these talents for pvp focused in CGC to maximize damage.

what do you think?

Pd: somebody have a piro based spec? I only find 22/02/18

No, but you lose out on 15% shield chance which is the amount that takes your Shield Vents from "not happening enough" to "enough to keep up with ICD." It'll lead you to putting an awful lot of eggs in a 10% basket.

It doesn't matter how you spec, there are going to be at least 3 points of "wasted" talents. Our trees have a lot of garbage filler in the first place. The Carolina Parakeet just has it's three talent points "wasted" as honest and up front as possible.

You'll have 8 heat on Rail Shots from Incin Missile anyway. It's something either build wants to keep up 100% and a moot point.

Admittedly the Pyro snare can be a bit more reliable. A bit. Not sure if it is worth losing Gyroscopic Alignment Jets for.

Edited by chainsawsamurai

No, but you lose out on 15% shield chance which is the amount that takes your Shield Vents from "not happening enough" to "enough to keep up with ICD." It'll lead you to putting an awful lot of eggs in a 10% basket.

It doesn't matter how you spec, there are going to be at least 3 points of "wasted" talents. Our trees have a lot of garbage filler in the first place. The Carolina Parakeet just has it's three talent points "wasted" as honest and up front as possible.

"garbage filler" if you go your stupid spec.

"garbage filler" if you go your stupid spec.

I've noticed you keep bashing my spec every chance you can get, so I'm rather curious... Why? Is it because it's a hybrid? Is it because you've encountered it in PvP and hate it's survival in conjunction with it's damage output?

Or is it simply because you're a pathetic troll who hates people playing the game they want to, yet still succeeding at it?

My guess would be out of all of that, just pathetic would do. God forbid someone creates something fun and enjoyable to them and wanting to share it with others due to it's strong presence in team play.

I've used both ion cylinder and cgc hybrid specs, and honestly I like the cgc spec more. The difference in survivability is almost unnoticable and the snare with cgc is much more reliable and considering it procs off a move you will be using all the time for rail shot procs means it is much easier to kite people. Also, since ion is either broken or the tooltip is wrong it does hardly any damage whereas cgc does quite a bit of extra damage.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GMhrbMboZ0MZfhMrzh.1

That's my spec its almost the same as yours

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301uRGbbMboZ0MZbIbrzh.1

That's the ion spec i used to run

Also if it makes any difference I use a shield generator not a power generator

Edited by Kanojo