The Swiftsure

Klindalol

55 minute queue ftl!

Who exactly is on this server???

I know it's Oceanic PvP (why I rolled there) & I know some ex SWG guilds have rolled there. Then I assume whatever guild's were preloaded there, anyone know anyone else that'd account for the queues?

55 minute queue ftl!

Who exactly is on this server???

I know it's Oceanic PvP (why I rolled there) & I know some ex SWG guilds have rolled there. Then I assume whatever guild's were preloaded there, anyone know anyone else that'd account for the queues?

It's officially a West Coast PvP, when you add an entire other time zone worth of players to a server that already has a ton of people preloaded onto it, guess what you get?

1.5 hour queue times. Glorious

Christchurch (NZ) based player here on this server. The Queue's are horrible but we will end up with a healthy server playerbase wise. It would be nice if they tagged it "Oceanic" in the server selector so new US based players don't add to the pile in.

so whats the actual release time for aussies?

Time Zones always do my head in, i know its 12:01 am 20 DEC in America, but what is it in aus? Too many EST time zones in America.

EDIT: herp derp I'm an idiot, lets pretend this post never happened.

Edited by BluEngineer

Christchurch (NZ) based player here on this server. The Queue's are horrible but we will end up with a healthy server playerbase wise. It would be nice if they tagged it "Oceanic" in the server selector so new US based players don't add to the pile in.

If thats okay then it should be okay if a bunch of Americans went to Australia and took up a large space and they called it American territory.

Bioware added 6 Aussie guilds to The Swiftsure. These guilds were daisy chained like a mofo together to get in on the same server. However, they were not Aussie guilds in Bioware's eyes, they were US-West guilds. Bioware only added as many guilds to the server as it could handle. By claiming the server for a group of people without the consent of Bioware, you artificially increased the population. Many other Aussie guilds who were not assigned the server headed there, and it screwed everything up.

7 hour que times are because of this artificial population.

A population that shouldn't be there.

Countries were Red Zoned for this very reason. They wanted to prevent server overload and instability. But instead of acting like mature adults and having faith in Bioware, the Aussies protested, and now none of us can play. All this self-righteous "Aussie pride!" BS is accomplishing nothing.

The Swiftsure is, and will always be, a US-west server. We were assigned here with our guilds. Bioware cannot simply change the timezone of an established server. It's not going to happen. And when Bioware DOES make Oceanic servers, I would bet money they will not offer free transfers off The Swiftsure. It's your fault you're there in the first place, not theirs.

I'm not against Aussies, nor am I really attached to this server. Aussies can have it for all I care. If Bioware does make it Oceanic, then that's great. But they better offer free guild transfers if they do, or **** will really hit the fan.

Edited by Nathanking

For those on this server(I play too as well) please take a moment to read all this posts and if you love hardcore open world pvp and get tired easy for sporty pvp like in wow(that sucks) please take post your support in this post below read all post before responding so is not to repetitive and Bioware can actually get good arguments.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16469

and about the political talk none of you are right and both of you are right..

nor Americans have the fault of what their rich and politicians decide for them

nor they know sometimes what is going on as people can see from the outside as a different point of view.

I have live in many countries and each have their own bias on information.. but I do have to agree that the US bias is the worse.. is a shame because lot of good people here in the US have no idea of the lies into someone breaks the news and the news actually want to put it on TV (most times is on European TV and not here) or even CNN Europe is different reporting than the CNN inside the US.. is freaky.. example number two.. BBC will report corruption in the US but not from England.. so it may be good for an american to wach to know more about what really is going on.. and the CNN tends to show more about the British side that is hidden by British TV.. you get the point.. but we all should agree that we do not know all never.. and the people on the top no matter what country try to use us as puppets so no point here fighting each other of nationalities, of course our leaders always make us believe we are the best for some reason or another and people actually believe it.. we have more things in common than not, only those in power are the ones who benefit from their lies and borders they create and have us go to war for them and make us believe is for us.. is all ******** so lets just play the game and forget at least for 4-5 hours a day that we are tools to their own MMO on a huge sandbox called earth. RESPECT. :-)

lets get the openworld PVP GOING MAaaann!

Cheers

Char name: Anarquista

Hi All,

Please help support Swiftsure by joining IRC.

#Swiftsure

On GameSurge.net, looking to make this a place where raids and groups can be found, while also allowing us to track banter and world PVP :)