Duplicate champion items

Angelesis

Not too mention that the relics pretty much suck with no Endurance on them. Hmm, 52 Endurance and 165 crit/surge rating or 220 Crit/Surge rating with no Endurance? Pretty easy choice tbh espescially seeing as you have 2 relic slots.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at 6-7 relics now and I think 9 offhand blasters. No legs, chest, gloves, bracers.

I get a lot of belts as well 3-4 now. It would be nice if they let you trade duplicates for tokens. Not a lot of tokens but maybe have it so after 10~ tokens you can get an item.

I am above 150 bags now and I still don't have a full champion set. Its a bit frustrating since I know vanguards and commandos in my guild that have their full champion set with 3-4 pets full geared in champion as well.

Hate random luck based systems, they only frustrate you in the end. Having a grind even a long grind gives you something to work towards.

You can say "I'm going to grind X today" rather than grinding out x bags getting nothing and then getting frustrated because your no closer to your goal of full champion.

Its like making a goal of winning the lottery. The only thing you can do is buy more tickets and hope for the best.