Partner's custom skin

Elror

You get one of three through a quest - and can buy them later from a vendor.

the one that give you the 3 armor box? have you played the release yet? If yes then my quest was buged i didnt receive anything but armor.

the one that give you the 3 armor box? have you played the release yet? If yes then my quest was buged i didnt receive anything but armor.

"Hey, there is a skin in this box"

Ok, that's totally not weird.

Edited by Chomag

"Hey, there is a skin in this box"

Ok, that's totally not weird.

Ok guys you really dont know what ''skin'' mean? It's an alternate appearance for the partner... Please stop commenting if you have no clue about the subject ....:tran_eek:

Yes I played release yet, and no, it's not an armor box (the one you have to right click and get 3 set items). There is another quest (I think it's the one where you acutally get the companion) which let's you choose one of three appearance mods. Edited by Aiwan

Yes I played release yet, and no, it's not an armor box (the one you have to right click and get 3 set items). There is another quest (I think it's the one where you acutally get the companion) which let's you choose one of three appearance mods.

Thanks for your help, but i didnt got that one, maybe its after origin world?