Watchman-Cauterice reset cd-

Zaerion_H

So , as a watchman , you talented the 33%chance and 66% chance to reset cauterize cd with merciles slash and slahs, so ... now is the question , why do we need to reset ...

if the new cauterize does not stack with the old one? we are loosing toons of damage if we apply the new cauterize cos it does more damage as the burns goes on , so whats the point of reset cauterize if we are gonna lose damage if we cast it again on the objective.

if im not missing something its an waste of points.

umm, cauterize has a 15 sec cool down..........if it zeros out, use it again once the 6 seconds on the original is used up.

What does this mean to you? You can keep cauterize up 100% of the time.

Next question?

If you can control the stacks of overload , the seconds of cauterize and the stacks of centering to know when pop out zen, you are amazing... cos OMG most of the time i reset cauterice in a target and maybe was on the fourth sec , so you telling me that..

you can see the mini icons debuffs on the target , the stacks of overload saber , centering stacks , your life , the life of the objective , the guys who are hiting you , where is your healer and how is the situation in the battle field at the same time? and besides you can see your focus bar and manage it perfectly ?ohh god , you are *********** genius.

BH/inquisitors/OPeratives just = press " dead key " bumP! gg.

nice balance here .

and no , i dont suck as sentinel , i use to do pretty good damage but... some things are just unfair.

Edited by Zaerion_H

If you can control the stacks of overload , the seconds of cauterize and the stacks of centering to know when pop out zen, you are amazing... cos OMG most of the time i reset cauterice in a target and maybe was on the fourth sec , so you telling me that..

you can see the mini icons debuffs on the target , the stacks of overload saber , centering stacks , your life , the life of the objective , the guys who are hiting you , where is your healer and how is the situation in the battle field at the same time? and besides you can see your focus bar and manage it perfectly ?ohh god , you are *********** genius.

BH/inquisitors/OPeratives just = press " dead key " bumP! gg.

nice balance here .

and no , i dont suck as sentinel , i use to do pretty good damage but... some things are just unfair.

Or just count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Or just count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Or better yet, cound global cooldowns or channel times.

Master strike/stasis = 3 seconds.

Everything else = 1.5 seconds.

So basically use 3 abilities between cauterize, since it also causes a GCD. Or two if either of the abilities is a masters strike or stasis.