Why are Naga Sadow's remains on Korriban?

Jezrick

Possible the Sith Emperor or Barel Ovair moved them there for safety sake.

Sadow's spirit has woken up twice now, the first time was to train Freedon Nadd, the second time Jedi Master Barel Ovair (a Sith spy) woke him up.

Barel Ovair was under orders from the Emperor to destroy any remnants of Sadow's power in order to make sure he could not interfere from beyond the grave. Barel Ovair's Padawan then became possessed by Sadow, Barel Ovair defeated him, sending Sadow's spirit back to the grave.

It's very likely Sith Emperor or Barel Ovair moved Sadow's remains to Korriban so that any future interference by Sadow's spirit would be in Sith territory and more containable. Also the Emperor seems to have the ability to keep the spirits of Dark Lords contained provided he is aware and in control of the the planet (like he used to keep the spirits of the Dark Lord's in the Dark temple contained on Drumand Kaas).

I've been pondering this subject for a bit, and ancient Sith structures in general, and I'm starting to think that the tombs of Sith weren't designed to hold bodies, so much as they were built to randomly drive people insane and eat their souls.

You know, sort of like how Sith holocrons don't actually pass on information but either turn you evil or house angry ghosts who try to posses or kill you.

Sith products aren't built for convenience, or even functionality; just villainous lulz.

Edited by Antagonasty

I've been pondering this subject for a bit, and ancient Sith structures in general, and I'm starting to think that the tombs of Sith weren't designed to hold bodies, so much as they were built to randomly drive people insane and eat their souls.

You know, sort of like how Sith holocrons don't actually pass on information but either turn you evil or house angry ghosts who try to posses or kill you.

Sith products aren't built for convenience, or even functionality; just villainous lulz.

+1 to you sir :)

ps. This is the Nth thread on the subject, and it has been established that there is no contradiction as long as you dont presume that Naga Sadows body is in Korriban. There was a tomb built for him as far as I know in canon, its just that his actual body is buried in Yavin 4.

Edited by Karkais

This qwould explain so much, and make the Sith 10 times more awesome in the process. :D