Medpacs in pvp...

Firenze

lol... i do hardmodes kid.... cleared vault and everything out... on last boss of EV hardmode... so dont tell me what to go do.... you shouldnt have to be biochem to compete.... You can use multiple medpacs against someone who isnt biochem.... so they get none...

lol... i do hardmodes kid.... cleared vault and everything out... on last boss of EV hardmode... so dont tell me what to go do.... you shouldnt have to be biochem to compete.... You can use multiple medpacs against someone who isnt biochem.... so they get none...

Congratulations! You're the first person I've seen completely abandon commas in favor of ellipsis. I hope this trend doesn't catch on.

Congratulations! You're the first person I've seen completely abandon commas in favor of ellipsis. I hope this trend doesn't catch on.

are you an english teacher? am i your student?? oh yea.... no... this is a forum... not a college application... so thanks for stopping by....

My Rakata Medpac seems to share a cooldown with the medpacs from a vendor. Am I missing something? Which medpacs don't share a cooldown?

its not so much that they dont share the cooldown... but the rakata medpac + consumable + adrenal... = must be biochem to kill someone biochem one vrs one

i went armstech.... cause the game was new.. thought it would be best.... but its making pvp no fun..

Edited by Firenze

are you an english teacher? am i your student?? oh yea.... no... this is a forum... not a college application... so thanks for stopping by....
Yes, it's a forum. It's also advisable in any situation where you want to be taken seriously to not write like you were scribbling down notes on a napkin.

People might actually take you seriously and give you a decent response if you could take the time to make a complete sentence. Typing "..." after every 4 words just makes you look dumb, sorry.

People might actually take you seriously and give you a decent response if you could take the time to make a complete sentence. Typing "..." after every 4 words just makes you look dumb, sorry.

sorry you feel that way, but if you dont understand what im typing... than you may be the dumb one... :-/

its not so much that they dont share the cooldown... but the rakata medpac + consumable + adrenal... = must be biochem to kill someone biochem one vrs one

i went armstech.... cause the game was new.. thought it would be best.... but its making pvp no fun..

Oh, you're complaining they're reusable.

Yeah, they need to give other crew skills stat bonuses and whatnot to make up for the fact biochem and cybertech get a bunch of stuff.

Get Biochem to 400, make your Rakata Medpac, adrenal, and stim, then reroll to another skill. The Rakata reusables don't REQUIRE Biochem to use, oddly enough, so once you have them, you can drop Biochem and still be able to use them.

Chances are this will be fixed in a future patch.

sorry you feel that way, but if you dont understand what im typing... than you may be the dumb one... :-/

What? Of course I understood what you were saying, that doesn't mean you don't look like an idiot while saying it.

Outside of the 1-2 weeks it takes to hit 50 every crewskill is worthless in this game otherthan biochem and cybertech. Anyone whos main focus is PvP is going to go biochem.

Blame the dev's for designing a bad system, not the players playing within the system.

Also, umad bro?

Kid, haha.

How about stop crying and go play, adult.

You do know you can buy the consumable versions? Being biochem is cheaper, but its not like the same stuff isnt available for other players.