Aim or Cunning for Powertech ?

Mereelboba

Hi, just a question. I see that powertech spech is really cool for pvp but I' have a doubt. Many players suggest Aim as the primary stat for a Bounty hunter. But aim increased ranged attack. Powertech spec has a lot of melee attack. So what is the best stats for a powertech pvp bounty hunter? Thx

Hi, just a question. I see that powertech spech is really cool for pvp but I' have a doubt. Many players suggest Aim as the primary stat for a Bounty hunter. But aim increased ranged attack. Powertech spec has a lot of melee attack. So what is the best stats for a powertech pvp bounty hunter? Thx

Aim. All bounty hunters main stat is always aim. Read your codex to learn more.

Strength: Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight

Willpower: Sith Inquisiotr, Jedi Consular

Aim: Bounty Hunter, Trooper

Cunning: Imperial Agent, Smuggler

those are the primary stats that each class uses. i think the stats used to be separate where cunning affected tech and willpower affected force powers etc. but i think that changed in beta

Aim.

even your 'melee' attacks like rocket punch itemize off your aim. Also, you don't really have a lot of melee attacks. you have quell, which is an interrupt so we aren't worried about the damage, shoryuken (rocket punch) and PREDATOR BLADE if you go advanced prototype. so unless you go PREDATOR SPEC, you only actually have 2 melee attacks. Everything else that works close is some flavor of flame thrower, which are ten yard ranges.

Every class has one hard stat that is theirs specifically. This is the stat that is calculated for damage output, crit chance, and the qualifiers for secondary stats.

For bounty hunters, that stat is always aim.

when you buy gear as a BH, you are always looking at aim/endurance followed by secondary stats appropriate to your spec.

I find it amusing that Snipers use Cunning, not Aim for their primary stat...

Makes sense to me, those guys crawl on their bellies half an inch at a time for the better part of a day or longer to get a shot off..probably more cunning to the job than aiming..but i'm no expert :D