What do all the whiners want!??!

cdobert

Everyone is complaining... "this is to expensive" "this game is to easy" "fix PvP i can't win"

Do this do that all the time on these forums.

Do people really want a game where when you create an account your lvl 50 with full gear and everytime you touch somone with a saber they just die instantly???

Seriously people. play the game and have fun and stop complaining about every aspest of the game that you cannot completely dominate. I go on the forums to get insight on the game and communicate with the community to better my game experience because i like farming for credits. selling gear for credits to get new gear. working in a team to get a mission done. I dont want to be level 50 in 1 week and just kill everything i touch instantly.

Get with the program people. WE are the ones that make this game/community what it is.....

*****You may now all continue to troll me/game for not making you all gods at this game and actually have to work for some gear/achievements*****

An MMO with the functioning features of 2012 would be nice

So pony up the cash and make one. Oh that's right, it will be 2017 by the time you get it done and those feature are in it. Then someone can complain on your forums about the same thing.

So pony up the cash and make one. Oh that's right, it will be 2017 by the time you get it done and those feature are in it. Then someone can complain on your forums about the same thing.

Yeah, I'll just grab a few hundred million and make my own. If only I could

My version of SWTOR would AT LEAST be open world and non linear

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.