Watching livestreams and obvious comes to play.

LordSatoh

Some planets show total number of people 6, sometimes 10 and I have seen 3 already.

Is this a MMO rofl?? Super closed beta test? lol

And before some brainiac comes and cries that launch is on the 20th... think AGAIN. Some people are already playing a game and their characters will not be wiped. Game is live and launched as much it can be.

Staggering and early access was a nice smoke screen for the "official" launch. They knew people will go crazy but hey... it's early access so chill. rofl

Some planets show total number of people 6, sometimes 10 and I have seen 3 already.

Is this a MMO rofl?? Super closed beta test? lol

And before some brainiac comes and cries that launch is on the 20th... think AGAIN. Some people are already playing a game and their characters will not be wiped. Game is live and launched as much it can be.

Staggering and early access was a nice smoke screen for the "official" launch. They knew people will go crazy but hey... it's early access so chill. rofl

Isnt that like wow nowdays? :D

Apart from instance there's also a planet wide counter. How are you supposed to interact with people when... there is no people??

I didnt see a planet wide counter when i played beta, all i saw in the top left corner was something like Tython: 11 and it showed all the instances of that planet when you clicked on it.

I didnt see a planet wide counter when i played beta, all i saw in the top left corner was something like Tython: 11 and it showed all the instances of that planet when you clicked on it.

Ok, so your instance had 11 people. You call that MMO? This morning when I logged to EvE there was 36000 people playing (EvE uses only one server) and one way or another I could interact with them.

The more I think I start to see that SW:TOR is a single player game with MMO scam to get $$ out of you. Not because it's all new but because one can go on and play pretty much all alone from start to the end. Few little gimmick to make you grouped for few minutes don't make this a MMO.

They rushed this thing big time.

I've watched a couple videos while eatin' dinner and I've seen the same sort of thing. Just some dork (yes, dork) Jedi running around all by himself, maybe a couple people standing near a quest giver or something. Not a lot of activity.

I saw close to 200 people on Korriban on my server during prime time. Was roughly similar on the other worlds. I expect that number to go much higher by the end the week, but hopefully most of those on Korriban today are out of the way tomorrow so the numbers won't change much.

Which is the point of staggered access, you realize.