Once you get to level 50...

Incusprimordial

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a feeling the economy is going to get super-inflated super fast unless they put something more to spend credits on.

Even the repair costs are dirt cheap compared to how much you make at 50.

Edited by Shillen

Buy better armor, upgrades, vanity items (speeders, slave outfit, stuff for your ship etc.) but otherwise thats pretty much it. I mean, what else is there to spend your money on in the end game of other MMOS though?

Buy better armor, upgrades, vanity items (speeders, slave outfit, stuff for your ship etc.) but otherwise thats pretty much it. I mean, what else is there to spend your money on in the end game of other MMOS though?

Im not sure, the only other MMO i reached End Game on was DCU, and because i was free to play i had a maximum 1500 credits which just about covered repair costs. I never bought anything.

Nothing but repair costs.

Gear is gained from PvP or PvE, crafted gear is useless. Mods are gained from Dailies (higher level than anything craftable).

You could buy every speeder, or save for the 1.5 million credit one, but that's a personal choice really.

Items, mods, schematics, crafting materials, cantina dancer monies, light/dark gear, social items, specialty goods, respecs, ship upgrades, speeder bike upgrades and variety. If you have all those covered then gg. unsub?

I Am yet to reach endgame, nor am i gonna unsub simply because i wasnt sure what there is to buy. I was just wondering. FYI i freaking love this game and am sticking with it for quite a while

You know i'm honestly surprised that no one has mentioned this but, why not funnel the extra credits to your alts or to help out your friends? I mean really, you can't honestly tell me that while leveling up that you weren't frustrated with how much skills cost, or how much the cost of that piece of armor on the GTN was. Make yourself a new character, make it rain with creds on them and have fun!

You know i'm honestly surprised that no one has mentioned this but, why not funnel the extra credits to your alts or to help out your friends? I mean really, you can't honestly tell me that while leveling up that you weren't frustrated with how much skills cost, or how much the cost of that piece of armor on the GTN was. Make yourself a new character, make it rain with creds on them and have fun!

While this makes sense, i've never really had issues with credits. i was only skint after my first speeder licence. I almost constantly send companions on missions but never purchase anything from vendors.

just because you are 50 doesn't mean that the game is over. Repair bills are one thing, but you've also got to look at the fact that now you have a nice source of steady income for your alts. So instead of scrimping and saving (like you had to do on your main?) you can now go buy some of those things that you looked at in the vendor and said "oooo shiny!" and then saw the 40k credit price tag and said "darn! too expensive."

or, if all else fails and you are on my server, give it to me :D

Edited by JefferyClark

Well reach 50 and have extra creds, well makes alts and try the other stories, use the cred send them by mail and work on other crafting through them while gain Legacy XP so when that comes out you be ready for it.

(Sorry just notice the other post)

Edited by Relica
Notice of sim posting

Unfortunately SWTOR probably does end at level 50. 1 imperial and 1 republic charector at level 50 and the game is pactically finished. I'm level 35 now and I can allready buy anything I can find or use. And PVP cannot keep you interested for months.

Game is over when the story is over. :(

Unfortunately SWTOR probably does end at level 50. 1 imperial and 1 republic charector at level 50 and the game is pactically finished. I'm level 35 now and I can allready buy anything I can find or use. And PVP cannot keep you interested for months.

Game is over when the story is over. :(

Is this your 1st mmo? Did you not see that in the patch notes for the PTS there is an entirely new flashpoint (yes, the very next patch)? Less than a month in game and we're already seeing content patches. You'll end up with more story than you know what to do with.

Is this your 1st mmo? Did you not see that in the patch notes for the PTS there is an entirely new flashpoint (yes, the very next patch)? Less than a month in game and we're already seeing content patches. You'll end up with more story than you know what to do with.

Riiiiiiiight....

After your rank 3 speeder (which you should be getting right when you hit 50) there really is nothing to save for other than vanity items like the VIP pass. Two days ago I spent upwards of 250k on gear and about 150k on repairs from spamming heroics with some undergeared players which left me with about 6k at the end of the day. The next day after the lvl 50 heroic dailies and some warzones I was back up to 200k. in this game you make more credits than you know what to do with without even trying.

thats what im doing i always had problem getting credits for training and stuff. i got 5 alts to feed and save some for future updates, if any thing i need more credits lol