Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Does anyone not craft and not use the market?

Palenen

Crafting costs you money unless you're a slicer.

When you get to 40+ you literally make 100k+ credits an hour. At 50 I'd say it's more like 250k credits an hour. Credits are practically meaningless.

Uh, i'm pretty sure that that isn't the norm

Crafting costs you money unless you're a slicer.

When you get to 40+ you literally make 100k+ credits an hour. At 50 I'd say it's more like 250k credits an hour. Credits are practically meaningless.

Not true after the nerf, IMHO.

I Craft armor all the time, but for some reason ppl aren't using the AH for some reason.

Some people do. I put a lot of bind on equip drops on it and get some sales. I've probably made 20-25k on the GTN. Most stuff doesn't end up selling though.

I've been thinking about picking up slicing for the credits, but since I want to craft armor, it makes more sense to keep scavenging and underworld trading. I haven't been having problems with credits yet, but if my training keeps getting more expensive and I don't start making more, I might soon. I'm lvl 32 and have about 125k currently. I had 150k, but last time I went to my trainer I spent about 40k!

I've got Slicing, Scavenging and Bioanalysis and I'm doing just fine. I don't run the missions, just harvest the nodes. I'm saving everything from Bioanalysis so I can do my Biochem crafting at 50. I'll sell all my scavenging stuff on teh AH when I'm 50 also.

Same here. I have all mine stashed in my cargo hold atm. have enough credits, so haven't put anything up on the market yet.

What are you talking about? I'm saying non-slicers make 100k an hour at 40 and 250k an hour at 50. Just from questing. I know I do.

hmm well 100k if I get some good drops. About 50k an hour from questing sounds a little more down to earth to me.

I Craft armor all the time, but for some reason ppl aren't using the AH for some reason.

Ive found that crafting only purples and selling them in ah works just fine. People are using the AH but blues and greens are too common and flooded the market.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.