What I think this game needs (before dual spec!)

universeman

In fact, we don't need dual spec :) But, it would be nice to have sort of equalizer when it comes to grouping people of different levels. I ran through Jedi Prisoner last night with 2 other people, both were way higher than the flashpoint intended...and we breezed through it. I don't think anyone even went below 3/4 hp. And if anyone did, it was me (lvl 34 dps).

The fp lost it's challenge. I really think grouping should somehow bring in line players so they can play together without sacrificing challenge. It will also let friends group together easier when they're of different levels.

In the long run, this is a small step towards helping the community play together.

Don't run flashpoints with people way higher level than you? I think that problem kind of solves itself. Problem would go away completely if they had a dungeon finder that matched only people of the appropriate level.

Well, when you've looked for 15 minutes, you kind of take what you can get. Besides, the lvl 47 tank never ran through Jedi Prisoner before. So, from his perspective, if he wants to do it, he'll have 0 challenge...and likely make it that way for the group he goes with. Edited by universeman