When is the next server roll-out?

Bravedave

Does anybody know?

I'm slightly annoyed about this having put solid cash down on the collectors pre-order. I'll be downgrading to standard after this tbf, not paying 129.99 when people are paying 29.99 and they've got early access.

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Which is 14:00 GMT

Does anybody know?

I'm slightly annoyed about this having put solid cash down on the collectors pre-order. I'll be downgrading to standard after this tbf, not paying 129.99 when people are paying 29.99 and they've got early access.

Sorry to say, but people who have standard already have access. Lots of them. Never did they say CE was getting in early.

But, you'd think someone who is spending 130.00 would get some level of priority of someone who's just getting 30... lol...

That is unfair. There was limited availability. You get the benefits of your exclusive CE vendor/items in box etc.

It's all based on when you registered your pre-order code regardless of what version you purchased.

But, you'd think someone who is spending 130.00 would get some level of priority of someone who's just getting 30... lol...

no,

you already get a statue, a book, a cd, various in game items , and i don't rememeber the rest.

You know. Statues cost money to make...

No, you wouldn't. Money should never affect the playing field beyond an initial charge for access to service.

You payed for extra items, that's it.

You don't get priority status over other players, it doesn't make you a more valued customer over other players and it doesn't make you special in anyway shape or form and will never reward you with unwarrented status.

I have a CE pre-order, bought one of the last ones in my local GAME and would never dream of thinking myself superior to others because I had an extra £100 lying around than they did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.