The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So if Bioware doesn't care about customer feedback, but just metrics

Chiricahua

What kind of metrics will make them take notice? I don't know about you, but I absolutely refuse to play hutt ball, because I detest it so. In the other two warzones, about 70% of the time the Imp level 50's steam roll us. But, I just hang in there.

I think that if the server ratios were 50/50 imp and republic, there wouldn't be a problem with giving level 50's there own warzone. Maybe at the present time it is not sustainable, because of the disparity between factions.

Edited by Chiricahua

What kind of metrics will make them take notice? I don't know about you, but I absolutely refuse to play hutt ball, because I detest it so. In the other two warzones, about 70% of the time the Imp level 50's steam roll us. But, I just hang in there.

I think that if the server ratios were 50/50 imp and republic, there wouldn't be a problem with giving level 50's there own warzone. Maybe at the present time it is not sustainable, because of the disparity between factions.

The handle full of complainers on the forum does not give an accurate picture of what the customers think.

If this game was truly as bad as people on the forums make it out to be. People would be canceling there subscriptions like mad and we would be seeing some rapid action from Bioware.

There's a reason why they're putting in level 50 brackets, don't worry, you can newb it up in peace soon.

Agreed, Hutt Ball is probably the most fun in PvP that I've had in any MMO in a long long time. But then again, getting jumped in Civil War or while trying to set bombs by nothing but Assassins and Sorcerors.. not that much fun. Hutt Ball at least evens the field out a little bit and you have a SW version of Slaughterball!!!!