PVPing to 50

_Admiral

Yes it possible. I did 20-50 basically. Just do your "class quests" nothing else. Every about 5 levels you will have to do your class quests to progress your story and unlock your legacy.(you want that).

But your valor level cannot exceed your level. So at 50, you will be valor 50. Once your 50 it unlocks valor cap and you can go to 60.

I want to know if its even possible. Id love to level up just PvP.

It's possible... just mind numbingly boring and feels slower at lower levels... I have an alt I'm trying to level up with PvP and Flashpoints till he's a level beyond the current planets level range.. then just doing the main story quests.

its impossible because your valor rank is capped at your normal level..

So if you're level 40 your valor cannot be higher than 40. If it wasn't that way then yes you would be at or above 60 by the time you hit 50 leveling only in warzones.

The warzone exp got nerfed way too hard anyway so it now takes quite a while to hit 50 just pvping. Getting 1-60 valor really isn't that bad.

Yes it possible. I did 20-50 basically. Just do your "class quests" nothing else. Every about 5 levels you will have to do your class quests to progress your story and unlock your legacy.(you want that).

But your valor level cannot exceed your level. So at 50, you will be valor 50. Once your 50 it unlocks valor cap and you can go to 60.

Can someone confirm that your valor cant be higher than your level?

Warzones is a horrible crap here, more annoying then stupid quests. May be it's only my class, but 50% of my abilities doesn't work, while other 50% doesn't work properly. Just like playing on a bad wow private server. And all this prime raids... All I can bear is a 3 wins a day (what allways means 5-6 wins).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.