Does this Game...

sadokun

i think the two blizzdrones (as one of you labeled the group as), are here talking to each other because you refuse to reply to any real response made against you, and everything else you pick and choose parts to pay attention to because those parts are often not the point being made (as in, the many, many points that unravels your little charade)

have fun talking to your mirror.

oh hi there!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the two BlizzDrones (as one of you labeled the group as), are here talking to each other because you refuse to reply to any real response made against you, and everything else you pick and choose parts to pay attention to because those parts are often not the point being made (as in, the many, many points that unravels your little charade)

Have fun talking to your mirror.

Bro, are you even READING this thread? I'm having civil discussions with a bunch of people, the thread is not a troll thread. I was a little heated in the first few pages and felt attacked, but now a discussion is taking place. Feel free to leave at any time. All you're doing is calling me a troll and a BlizzDrone while adding nothing of substance. Of course I'm not going to reply to you!

Irony at it's finest, considering I am replying to you now.. but whaevs :cool:

Edited by Feelinestars

well they were over 12 million at one point. in no way am I knocking what theyve accomplished. Just pointing out all things come to an end and blizzards reign is coming to an end. A sub total of that stature isnt going to take a rapid decline, but I do see swtor taking the title of highest subbed game 2 years from now and it will be around 5 million. WoW will still have a few million

And you know what.. you may be right. SW:TOR may very well have million subs in a few years. Don't get me wrong, I hope they do! I'm a paying customer, too!

And I agree as well, WoW will always retain a few million just for sure nostalgia or new expansions, or whatever. That being said, as it is right now, WoW is at roughly (ROUGHLY!!) 9-10million, and SW:TOR is somewhere between 500-1.5million (no one knows exact numbers but the companies!).. so there would have to be a catastrophic chain of events for those two numbers to switch around.. you know what I mean?

Bro, are you even READING this thread? I'm having civil discussions with a bunch of people, the thread is not a troll thread. I was a little heated in the first few pages and felt attacked, but now a discussion is taking place. Feel free to leave at any time. All you're doing is calling me a troll and a BlizzDrone while adding nothing of substance. Of course I'm not going to reply to you!

"sit's down at table, takes off hood, puts lightsaber on safety, pours VERY large drink." Ahh an amiable discussion is always good after you have just been slaughtering innocents

"sit's down at table, takes off hood, puts lightsaber on safety, pours VERY large drink." Ahh an amiable discussion is always good after you have just been slaughtering innocents

That's true, I was a little rough around the edges in the beginning of the thread.. but then nice people like you, and others, came in and talked some sense into me. I have to remember that there are those out there who love the game, and I just would never want to put a damper on that experience for them.. that would make me sad!

And you know what.. you may be right. SW:TOR may very well have million subs in a few years. Don't get me wrong, I hope they do! I'm a paying customer, too!

And I agree as well, WoW will always retain a few million just for sure nostalgia or new expansions, or whatever. That being said, as it is right now, WoW is at roughly (ROUGHLY!!) 9-10million, and SW:TOR is somewhere between 500-1.5million (no one knows exact numbers but the companies!).. so there would have to be a catastrophic chain of events for those two numbers to switch around.. you know what I mean?

technically this game is at at least 1.5 million most likely more since that was just the first 3 days and everyone is on the 30 day trial. This game wont have a million actual subs till just after 6 months I believe. There will be a dropoff, always is. ok well i have to go find this jedi that just ganked me.

Irony at it's finest, considering I am replying to you now.. but whaevs :cool:

Lol, I've added tons of substance, what you did is only reply to parts of my posts (yeah, you literally ignored parts of my posts while quoting them before), and claim that they were unconstructive. While they might have been, that was only because you only replied to the portions that weren't. Seriously, try again. Blatant lies are what they are.

Lol, I've added tons of substance, what you did is only reply to parts of my posts (yeah, you literally ignored parts of my posts while quoting them before), and claim that they were unconstructive. While they might have been, that was only because you only replied to the portions that weren't. Seriously, try again. Blatant lies are what they are.

you sound like you are annoyed

Alright man, my bad.

you sound like you are annoyed

By a person who lies, and then promptly ignores thoses (not just me) who point it out, as well as ignores any good point made against those lies? Yeah, generally that annoys people. It's also what a troll does, mind you. Go out of their way to annoy people.

That's true, I was a little rough around the edges in the beginning of the thread.. but then nice people like you, and others, came in and talked some sense into me. I have to remember that there are those out there who love the game, and I just would never want to put a damper on that experience for them.. that would make me sad!

For the last few months wow had seemed to lose something for us we couldnt quite figure it out. Then we got beta access to SWTOR (the last 2 in fact) and then we both realised we werent following the story or lore in wow- hardly at all only the parts we sorta had to see, if u know what I mean . This was a breath of fresh air we could concentrate on story and our toon 'cause they were a part of it, in wow we were just like all the other pallys/priests etc in the end. So we playing this mainly for the story and the gameplay that comes with it. Wife and I were talking last night about how SWTOR plans to keep story momentum going past cap. Our theory is a lot of patch introduced content rather than huge expansions (not that i am saying they wont to expansions/addons) sorta like a console game with continual dlc

By a person who lies, and then promptly ignores thoses (not just me) who point it out, as well as ignores any good point made against those lies? Yeah, generally that annoys people. It's also what a troll does, mind you. Go out of their way to annoy people.

Alright man, you win. My bad. I'm over it. I've been enlightened. SW:TOR and WoW can co-exist and both be good games. There are some nice people in the community.

For the last few months wow had seemed to lose something for us we couldnt quite figure it out. Then we got beta access to SWTOR (the last 2 in fact) and then we both realised we werent following the story or lore in wow- hardly at all only the parts we sorta had to see, if u know what I mean . This was a breath of fresh air we could concentrate on story and our toon 'cause they were a part of it, in wow we were just like all the other pallys/priests etc in the end. So we playing this mainly for the story and the gameplay that comes with it. Wife and I were talking last night about how SWTOR plans to keep story momentum going past cap. Our theory is a lot of patch introduced content rather than huge expansions (not that i am saying they wont to expansions/addons) sorta like a console game with continual dlc

I know exactly what you mean. The character progression seems fluid and it does keep it exciting. One thing this game is amazing at is telling a story. The single-player, story-drive aspect of this game is top notch, without a doubt. You're definitely right about WoW over the last few months.. it began to feel like a chore to login sometimes and raid, and get VP capped on my toons, etc. The latest patch is still SORT of new, so I'm still kind of liking it.. but yeah, if Mists doesn't amaze me, it might be the end for me too. SW:TOR is a breath of fresh air.. I was focusing on the negative before, there are many, many positives.

Bugs aside, what are they missing in this game from other MMO's? Don't even think of saying a combat long or DF, because both of those kill the community in an MMO. Just look at WoW, the community has sucked donkey since they incorporated the DF, and combat logs just make it so people can't play the way they want, because every spec will have a cookie-cutter spec that people will HAVE to use or not get into a raid.

MMO's are about variety and teamwork, and both of those kill it.

Also, if they added an LFG channel, it would just turn into a global general chat, which would suck really really bad.

I could go on, but SWTOR has all the things you want in an MMO and left out all the things that has made other MMO's suck donkey and made people leave them for SWTOR, because they wanted something different.

Translation: If they allowed optimization then people would realize they're bad, and people used to call me bad so I don't want that.

The OP is right, this is not a $100 million game.

Alright man, you win. My bad. I'm over it. I've been enlightened. SW:TOR and WoW can co-exist and both be good games. There are some nice people in the community.

::hugs::

And I really hope your legitimate concerns about responsiveness and endgame content are addressed promptly, so that the game can have a decent contingent of competitive players aboard too.

This is something else I found I like. With the Fleet Commendations you earn doing space combat, you can buy a Pilot suit set, put in the mod's suited to your class (it's orange therefore moddable) and play looking like an astronaut :eek: gotta say it does beat transmog

::hugs::

And I really hope your legitimate concerns about responsiveness and endgame content are addressed promptly, so that the game can have a decent contingent of competitive players aboard too.

With an extremely HUGE emphasis on decent!!!! :D

Going from WoW is God and Swtor will fail to them co-existing? Can't say its not suspicious (I'm always the skeptic), but I'll take it, as I'm sure it's what most people want. :)

This is something else I found I like. With the Fleet Commendations you earn doing space combat, you can buy a Pilot suit set, put in the mod's suited to your class (it's orange therefore moddable) and play looking like an astronaut :eek: gotta say it does beat transmog

Haha, I saw that. I actually LOVE the space combat in this game. Like I do all the dailies everyday, I bought one cool upgrade from Fleet Commendations so far.. Python something or other, but I'm only lvl 36 so I don't have access to all the missions yet :( I do love it though..

Going from WoW is God and Swtor will fail to them co-existing? Can't say its not suspicious (I'm always the skeptic), but I'll take it, as I'm sure it's what most people want. :)

To be fair, I never said I disliked the game at any point.. I was just pointing out my own personal concerns with it. But I was doing it in kind of a mean way :p

Haha, I saw that. I actually LOVE the space combat in this game. Like I do all the dailies everyday, I bought one cool upgrade from Fleet Commendations so far.. Python something or other, but I'm only lvl 36 so I don't have access to all the missions yet :( I do love it though..

we do space dailies too mainly for the cash!!! wife is sorta addicted to 'em glad she wears headphones though the 'pew-pew' does grate after a while

To be fair, I never said I disliked the game at any point.. I was just pointing out my own personal concerns with it. But I was doing it in kind of a mean way :p

You were all up in arms about how your feeling was proof of its inevitable, quick, and total failure. Hence the strong backlash of defense for the game.