Please remove huttball

Lascero

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but every class has abilities to counter those, and it's part of the game. Live with it

I don't think counter means what you think it means.

Additionally, try playing a Smuggler.

Edited by Lascero

It's the worst BG design I have ever seen but some people enjoy it so just leave it in. However can we have a CTF BG please?

And while you are making this new BG for me please up the teams to 15 v 15 *** is 8 v 8 all about? Battlefield 3 havs 64 players and thats f2p :p

It's the worst BG design I have ever seen but some people enjoy it so just leave it in. However can we have a CTF BG please?

And while you are making this new BG for me please up the teams to 15 v 15 *** is 8 v 8 all about? Battlefield 3 havs 64 players and thats f2p :p

It's also not an MMO. I wouldn't object to 12 vs 12 CTF though, I loved WSG and I think they can make it work. Capture the Voss relics! Combine both relics and the Mystics will be on your side. Each faction starts with a relic on their side of the map. Have to do something to make sure the sides aren't gravecamped but Bioware has done a good job at that already.

Don't remove Huttball but give us the ability to queue for single warzones. I personally hate huttball because environmental damage in a pvp game is downright retarded, in addition to the Z-axis making certain (vital) class mechanics extremely overpowered. Juggernaught charging from the lowest point with the ball up to the capture-point? Yeah that's no good.

Personally I love the other two Warzones and I play them a lot, but when the queue system gives me Huttball, I leave it. Simple as that; it's not fun or entertaining for me so I have no motivation to play it.

Have to say the best WZ is the simple attack against defence, followed by the three turrets and finally Huttball.

I think this may be because Huttball seems to occur constantly while the others rarely seem to proc. Ultimately however Huttball is the WZ which offers the least amount of actual PvP = the worst WZ.

Then go ahead because huttball is there as a last resort due to population imbalance. If they take it out, you queue on Monday and get a pop on Saturday, good luck with that.

Jesus christ the **** you people come up with, lol.

Jesus christ the **** you people come up with, lol.

You must be new or never played beta. Huttball is in place to accommodate all the players currently que'ing for warzones. For example, you have 24 Republic and 69 Empire, therefor you will have 3 separate wz's taking the 24 rep and another 24 imps. Now you have 45 imps that can't be place on wz due to no republic players currently on queue, so huttball happens for them instead of having them wait for a warzone to be available due to population imbalance.

This doesn't means that huttball won't happen for both factions, it's just that it will happen more frequently than any other wz as a buffer for longer queue's. It's been like this since early beta and explain many times as such on the beta forums. No one but BW/EA came up with this.

Edited by Maximilus

Ooookay. Lots of people complaining about Huttball.

I'm going to /start/ by saying that I don't like Huttball. This is not due to any design flaw or class imbalance or anything else that people are complaining about. I don't like Huttball because I'm just not very /good/ at it. I often feel a bit useless in Huttball matches.

HOWEVER. Having said that, there is nothing wrong with it. Either you're good at Huttball or you're not. Do like me an own up to your suckiness, let out a little sigh when you queue up for a match and see the map of The Pit, and do your best for chrissakes.

The only way to get good at something is to practice.

Acctually I´d prefer you to blow your head of. To me Huttball is THE best Pvp BG i have ever seen in an mmo.

you probably also think that trading objectives in ilum is pvp........ unbelievable what some ppl call pvp these days...

That´s the pint ... huttball is much more complicated then most bgs.. seemingly to much for some players. But instead of admiting that they are not good at it and tyring to improve they make whiney threads.

oh.. and I started playing mmo´s when UO was new so don´t give me that welcome crap

Besides some of you probaly just don´t get another thing..look up the meaning of PVP

for christ´s sake

Edited by CountAthaulf

That´s the pint ... huttball is much more complicated then most bgs.. seemingly to much for some players. But instead of admiting that they are not good at it and tyring to improve they make whiney threads.

oh.. and I started playing mmo´s when UO was new so don´t give me that welcome crap

huttball is all about stacking certain classes and abuseing the fook out of force leap and the sorc/sage friendly pull... all the "good" teams you see in there just stack defensive stats and couldn't kill a player even if they'd 4v1 them....yeah real hard to win in huttball...