Slaughter Saturdays!

Jimer_Lins

Hi folks!

The Church of Alvis on the Juyo server is trying something new:

Slaughter Saturdays!

Starting at 6 PM Pacific every Saturday, we're going to try and get a group up to go take down a World Boss. The actual boss we go after will be decided in-game. If we have more than enough people, we'll do more than one World Boss!

If you're Republic, come to the Republic Fleet and join up with the fun. If you're Sith, someone is going to have to step up and lead the group. The Church of Alvis is a Republic guild, but I'm sure you can find someone on the Sith side! If you do, let me know so I can plug your activities on the air.

Live Radio Coverage

Live coverage by me on Split Infinity Radio (http://siradio.fm)! I'll be in-game on Juyo as "Jimer" and on the air as "DJ Cyclometh". Split Infinity is a Shoutcast station- you can also find it on iTunes!

I'll be on the air from 6 PM to 8 PM Pacific Time (9-11 PM Eastern) tonight and in-game on the Juyo server on the Republic Fleet. In addition to covering the event (or chronicling its utter failure!) I'll be playing my usual eclectic mix of dance, dubstep and futurepop.

On another server?

Then step up and run a group on YOUR server at the same time. Let me know via PM or join the Split Infinity Radio IRC (irc.siradio.fm) and tell me there.