Almost all servers are Light

NervZero

x.x... Being a night person last night made me kind of crazy around 2am almost all the servers were at medium and now at 6:01 am most of the servers at a light... I personally think they should have keep sending invites...

Source: http://www.swtor.com/server-status

From the way it looks, they are inviting more people than the first day and they will probably do even more tomorrow. Hope that makes sense, kinda tired lol.

Edited by Frostythefett

military time... x.x lol o yea -12 x.x my wife uses that trick on me... LOL j/k... kind of....

But being a working man I understand how nice it is to go home... But I know a work around... and that is having 2 or 3 shifts... I know its a hard idea to get your head around.. but people do it every day...

From the way it looks, they are inviting more people people than the first say and they will probably do more than today tomorrow. Hope that makes sense, kinda tired lol.

50% more today and same amount tomorrow was the info I read on twiter yesterday evening. Hopefully they'll realise they can do a lot more than that tho.

It might be because it's a week day and early. Last night there was a lot of complains about full servers.

Also not that light/medium/full tags are based on limits that are created by the devs, that can be changed.

Lowering limits is a known way to "force" distribution of players among servers.

military time... x.x lol o yea -12 x.x my wife uses that trick on me... LOL j/k... kind of....

But being a working man I understand how nice it is to go home... But I know a work around... and that is having 2 or 3 shifts... I know its a hard idea to get your head around.. but people do it every day...

-_-

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=81268#edit81268

Every USA based MMO server is a ghost town at 6:00AM EST - even the over-populated servers.

x.x I'm not new to the MMO world... And let me tell you.. Games like Shattered Galaxy have the highest populations at 6am... Granted thats because of the Chinese people... But other games like Combat arms also have high populations at well 4-5 am.. most of those are Aussies, and well some Koreans and people like me...... But a game that just launched.. I find it hard to believe that the first day the servers should be light....