Missing CE pre-order items

Wildfury

Goodmorning everyone,

I pre-order the Collection Edition of swtor, which should have several virtual items.

However, looking at my account, i only see a 'yellow stone'. I didn't have the chance to look in-game yet (no invite yet) - but are more people having this problem? I searched the forums but didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Wildfury

Thanks for the swift replies! I got a code when I pre-ordered, and added that to my account.

Sot hat code only gave me a 'yellow stone'. But if i understand correctly, I get another code once i get my early acces invite?

Thanks in advance once again!

You'll get those, I believe, once you actually input the product code from the physical CE.

^^^ needs to be said about thirty billion times. You only get the PRE-ORDER color crystal until your payment for the full version of your choice is processed.

I DO have an issue with EA/BW billing before the 20th, they've already got enough trouble in Europe and making people pay $5.00 for the opportunity to play before the 20th THEN requiring full payment from the Origin purchase people before they can log in is very suspect.

Standard for EA but illegal none-the-less. Billing date says 20th, contractual obligation, refund our $5.00! (lol)

Edited by delfitephra

Thanks for the swift replies! I got a code when I pre-ordered, and added that to my account.

Sot hat code only gave me a 'yellow stone'. But if i understand correctly, I get another code once i get my early acces invite?

You'll get a code in your box, you might or might not be able to enter it till Live date (not early access).

At least this is the was most MMOs have done it.

No, not when you get your early access invite, you'll get the CE items when you get the physical CE box in your hand, the code should be somewhere inside there. No clue if its activateable before the 20th or not though (I got the DDE, so I won't see my DDE items until then).

You'll get a code in your box, you might or might not be able to enter it till Live date (not early access).

At least this is the was most MMOs have done it.

You can enter any time, before after w/e, just enter when you get it, its in a Dec post somewhere

Your items will show in your account the moment the actual game code is put in. I put in my CE code yesterday and all items are showing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.