Count yourselves lucky.

DemoN_uk

Stop your raging!

Just count yourselves lucky that we have companies like; BioWare, LucasArts and Electronic Arts.

Without these companies you wouldn't even have Star Wars: The Old Republic to be dreaming of at the moment..

You may not have been given Early Access "yet" even though you pre ordered in the first minute of them making it possible to pre-order the game.

The official release date is the 20th of December 2011, it's the 14th of December 2011 now. Be patient, young Padawans.

Yeah cause people who got in and are sitting on low servers and cant do Flashpoints or any group based questst due to the very low population are just loving EA/BW and LucasArts right about now.

Some people reporting low 100s of players total on their server.

I support OP thread.

I am still waiting to get in, but people have no patience and come on have you no better to do then flaming and raging over you missed out the invites?. In my eyes its very immature.

A friend of mine is already in and I teesed him he is torturing me with a smile. He replyed back dont worry hun you will catch up on me.

and just ignore the trolls. Its not worth wasting time on them.

Yeah cause people who got in and are sitting on low servers and cant do Flashpoints or any group based questst due to the very low population are just loving EA/BW and LucasArts right about now.

Reading this I think to myself: grass is always greener on the other side. That and some people can 'talk out of their sphincters'.

Not sure if serious...

If you asked me 4 years ago what I thought of EA, you would've gotten an earful of abuse.

However, I must eat humble pie here and say that they have produced some good to great games in the last few years and they have topped them off with fairly good support.

This is my experience anyways, so in the last 4 years we have seen an improvement.

Stop your raging!

Just count yourselves lucky that we have companies like; BioWare, LucasArts and Electronic Arts.

Without these companies you wouldn't even have Star Wars: The Old Republic to be dreaming of at the moment..

You may not have been given Early Access "yet" even though you pre ordered in the first minute of them making it possible to pre-order the game.

The official release date is the 20th of December 2011, it's the 14th of December 2011 now. Be patient, young Padawans.

Here ill correct this whole statement for you bud

Without the customers Bioware wouldn't even have Star Wars: The Old Republic to be dreaming of at the moment..

There all fixed!

Lol. Im sure they counted.

Here ill correct this whole statement for you bud

Without the customers Bioware wouldn't even have Star Wars: The Old Republic to be dreaming of at the moment..

There all fixed!

Hello there "bud",

Please let me inform you that you have not corrected my statement, you have just merely created another statement of equal value. Congratulations.

Yes without customers these companies would not be dreaming of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but my statement still stands.

Without these companies there would be others in their places. Perhaps more competent ones. So maybe count yourself unlucky.

That of course is a highly likely possibility. Whether or not they will be more competent or not is nothing we can predict.

I would gladly welcome having no EA. They teach you everything you need to know about how a company should not treat its customers...

EA of late have improved their customer support in general, I don't think we can slate that aspect of them anymore. Regarding policies they implement, that's personal preference.

EA have the amazing ability to provide a massive financial support for this game, just look at the production costs of this game so far. As a result we have this beautifully made and very entertaining game on our hands, or soon to be on our hands today. Just enjoy and provide constructive criticism or suggestions rather than; "I'm not in! I took the day off of work" or "I flunked school for this!! This is an outrage!"

Enjoy.

I would gladly welcome having no EA. They teach you everything you need to know about how a company should no treat its customers...

Now this statement is what I agree on 100%. They have no idea on what a real head start is. They should have talked to Trion about pointers for this area. They did a Good and awesome thing when they did their head start. Hmp.

Stop your raging!

The only valid company you mentioned is LucasArts. There being no Bioware or EA would not have any effect on there being a Star Wars mmo other than it would be made by other companies.

EA of late have improved their customer support in general, I don't think we can slate that aspect of them anymore. Regarding policies they implement, that's personal preference.

They really haven't, with EA it's the same old turd, different year. My gripe is mainly with EA Sports over this, but it's still a part of EA, and my experiences with other division isn't much better.

Edited by elelr